Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

yep, bit of a dodge there.

I think he works for an NGO or community organizer and is perhaps involved in PR or message formulation. too many of his posts, opinions on issues, and argument style resemble someone staying on message.

:lol:

I'm "dodging" by laughing at how kurayami insists i could never have been involved in "real policy shit."

Wait, who's being pretentious???? I cant keep track.

kurahairman.jpg

:lol:

I'm "dodging" by laughing at how kurayami insists i could never have been involved in "real policy shit."

Wait, who's being pretentious???? I cant keep track.
sounds more like he's saying that he doesn't think you're involved in government at any level. are you actually involved in government at any level, or are you only tangentially involved in government, like through a community organization of NGO?

you can be involved in real public policy shit and not be in government.

But why would that stop you from giving a very general overview of it or explaining your academic background?

TseTse wants everybody to think that he's some sort of Manhattan high roller, so if he truly is involved in "real policy shit," we all already know that he is involved in local government--he'd be in Albany or Washington if it were for the state.

But I think that most of us are fairly sure that he is not involved in government at any level. Typically those jobs are a bit too demanding to allow for somebody to post daily novels on a video game forum and log ~50 hours a week on an MMORPG.

this is probably the most dissappointing/unfulfilling kura-hate thread i can remember

tsetse, if ur tryin to piss kura off, gj its working

Notice that only people that I have made fun of in the past think that I am "pissed off" or "angered."

Rather interesting. ;)

it's funny that the people who accuse you of taking the internet too seriously also take the internet so seriously that they assume other people get seriously pissed off.

There was peace and kura didnt even really care to deal with me until...

In august, i made fun of him on a thread where he tried to be serious.

He's particularly insecure about that...

He flipped out, derailed like 10 threads over a week, and started digging through the archives. He really pushed the "doctorate" lies and the various other non-sense in his obsessions. He's been on a blitzkrieg and just cant let go.

It's like watching some loser in a middle school cafeteria lose his mind.

He has a funny little mob of other losers behind him, chanting his nerdrage lies.

His insanity was brought to a head by the 2 fraggle threads (one about meeting me and one challenging kura to post a new pic). During that time, imo, kura lost his fucking mind.

Question was rhetorical, seems pathetic it's like you are pleading your case

Take a few mins from posting the walls of text so you can learn to troll better
Posting :lol: smileys and pretending you win arguments is for amateurs, surely you can step it up a notch

Sorry, ultra, but you can go objectively look at the threads in august and see it's true. :D

sounds more like he's saying that he doesn't think you're involved in government at any level.

which is very pretentious of kurayami, but befitting his obsession and low self-esteem.

and no, im not gonna get into more private shit.

or you guys are reading too much into 9 words on the internet. only complete idiots would think kura gets pissed off on TW. why would the all time leading poster use TW and create all these threads if they angered him. they dont anger him. its the opposite - he enjoys it, why else does he do it so much.

when i say: gj tsetse, ur pissin off kura - i mean gj tsetse ur getting on his shitlist. obviously to enough of a point where kura, the fanatical tw crusader, has set upon a brand new next-level e-crusade against tsetse that clearly stands out against his other crusades. kura might enjoy the crusade, but that doesnt mean tsetse isn't still getting to him on some level.

all this really means is i can laugh at kura

Last edited:
or you guys are reading too much into 9 words on the internet. only complete idiots would think kura gets pissed off on TW. why would the all time leading poster use TW and create all these threads if they angered him. they dont anger him. its the opposite - he enjoys it, why else does he do it so much.

when i say: gj tsetse, ur pissin off kura - i mean gj tsetse ur getting on his shitlist. obviously to enough of a point where kura, the fanatical tw crusader, has set upon a brand new next-level e-crusade against tsetse that clearly stands out against his other crusades.

which means i can laugh at kura

FuFu said:
once, there was a boy who liked a girl. he liked this girl for a long time, and had pretty much decided nothing was going to happen. then one night, out of the blue, the boy was happy. just as fast as he got there, she took it away. why?
reason: none
once, there was a boy who had lots of friends. they'd known each other for a long time. the boy would never do anything do hurt his friends or anything. then they lied to him and gave him a nice stab in the back.
reasons: none
there was once a boy that sat at his computers late into the night with music playing. he would lay his head down on his hands and close his eyes. why did he have to go through this?
once, a boy killed himself. why did he do this?
he had no reason to live.

again, thats not even a real quote. i can do it too.

Kurayami said:
once, there was a boy who liked a girl. he liked this girl for a long time, and had pretty much decided nothing was going to happen. then one night, out of the blue, the boy was happy. just as fast as he got there, she took it away. why?
once, there was a boy who had lots of friends. they'd known each other for a long time. the boy would never do anything do hurt his friends or anything. then they lied to him and gave him a nice stab in the back.
there was once a boy that sat at his computers late into the night with music playing. he would lay his head down on his hands and close his eyes. why did he have to go through this?

Kura spends about 8 hours a week spamming threads about Tsetse.

Creepy obsession...

Kura has spent more time on these forums than skysnipe and rata have spent on WoW combined. An amazing feat for sure.

Also, I love it when you talk in 3rd person.

again, thats not even a real quote. i can do it too.
FuFu, have you not learned that it is a very bad idea to make idiotic claims like this? TW's search may be neutered, but Google is not. ;)

I now present Tribalwar with the post that will drive FuFu from the forum for another year:

Original thread (FuFu edited the original post after being humiliated):
Hey, want to read something depressing? by Golazo - TribalWar Forums

The post before his edit:
FuFu said:

My quoting of the original post in the original thread before his edit:
Hey, want to read something depressing? by Golazo - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

And finally, to remove any doubt about the authenticity of the quoted post, FuFu responding to my parody of it and explaining why he edited it. Oddly he did not claim that it was a "made up" post at the time!:

Hey, want to read something depressing? by Golazo - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums

FuFu said:
Kurayami said:
Once there was a TW poster named FuFu. He posted a stupid thread and everybody made fun of him. He then edited the thread in an attempt to escape the ridicule.
Reason: none

The very same FuFu blamed stupid thread on drugs.
Reason: None

Once there was an IRC op named FuFu. He banned people from his channel for saying "Korean."
Reason: None

Threads like this make me want to kill myself.
Reason: I fear for the future of civilization.
i edited my post before anyone said a thing besides the obligatory "u r a faggot" and i pasted it to the guys i've known for years in the e5 privy channel

i edited it because i felt i was sharing too much.

i didnt blame the thread on drugs, it was a non serious way of editing it.

i didnt ban him for saying korean. i banned him for not knowing what command and conquer was, and then making an RTS joke. if you demonstrate zero knowledge about something, dont try to seem cool and make a joke about something u know jack shit about.

if theres anything else i can do to help you kill yourself, just ask

I would say that the fact that you feel the need to lie about this matter proves who is truly the insecure one, eh FuFu?

By the way, I have just bookmarked this post.
Lest you decide to lie about this subject again.

Sorry, ultra, but you can go objectively look at the threads in august and see it's true. :D
it started prior to august of this year. in fact, it looks like the two of you started clashing way back in 2006.

which is very pretentious of kurayami, but befitting his obsession and low self-esteem.

and no, im not gonna get into more private shit.
which is another dodge exactly like the dodges that got people thinking that you said you actually had a phd when you in fact did not. what's next? getting mad in a month or two when people say you said that you worked for the government when you actually do not work for the government? you could settle it right now with a simple yes or no.

I haven't had an opening like that for a while. That was fun.

Anybody want to bet on whether or not FuFu will return to the thread?

Back