Redirects to malicious sites

D

Veteran XX
I'm getting redirected to malicious sites.
Started yesterday trying to make me "update" flash for chrome.
Now it's sending me to phishing sites.

I use adblock as well, never ran into that problem. My system used tol show the flash player udpate after start up.

I simply disabled flash player in my browser and only chose the option "remember to enable" for youtube.com that way I can still block out loading of youtube clips on here. incidentally the update during start up left as well.

This sounds like your browser has been hijacked pm me for additional details and I may be able to help you get it back to normal

I use adblock as well, never ran into that problem. My system used tol show the flash player udpate after start up.

I simply disabled flash player in my browser and only chose the option "remember to enable" for youtube.com that way I can still block out loading of youtube clips on here. incidentally the update during start up left as well.

This sounds like your browser has been hijacked pm me for additional details and I may be able to help you get it back to normal

it's not a real flash update, it's a fake ad thats trying to get ppl to install malware or whatever

it has nothing to do with real flash in your browser, and you don't get the fake 'update' ad because you're using adblock (and depriving TW of ad revenue by doing so)

how would I deprive TW of revenue when I don't even click on the ads to begin with. Now I just don't see them lol

besides TW should be doing just fine with all the 10$ contributions it makes from every other member. There really is no need to have advertisements. They're just too lazy to take them down.

how about u fuks stop copmpalining i and rayan r doin the best we can 4 fuks sake

o i am not copmpalining i kno its v hard 2 stop bad ads from getting into any ad network

just pointing it out, its not like im falling for the update and it doesn't even really bother me

also herp derp shift stop talking

Back