This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 1245 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 1245 of 1252
NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
24881 - 11-14-2016, 17:53
do they still get coloring books?

Sponsored Links
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
24882 - 11-14-2016, 17:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
do they still get coloring books?
Quote:
coloring books?
Quote:
coloring
Quote:
color

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
24883 - 11-14-2016, 17:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFEXeUMN-1Y

the actions in this video have the neck haggis seal of approval

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
24884 - 11-14-2016, 18:04
It's our fault for making them feel like smashing a car window is the right thing to do.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
24885 - 11-14-2016, 18:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9DUlDRX2hY

look at those poor white idiots with their ****ty little kid. glad he got put in crutches. trump supporting white devil...

JudgeU
VeteranXV
Old
24886 - 11-14-2016, 18:12
Finally getting NASA back on track!

Quote:
NASA should be focused primarily on deep space activities rather than Earth-centric work that is better handled by other agencies. Human exploration of our entire Solar System by the end of this century should be NASA***8217;s focus and goal.
and away from Obama's terrible vision of NASA's "foremost" mission:
Quote:
"Bolden created a firestorm after telling Al Jazeera last month that President (Barack) Obama told him before he took the job that he wanted him to do three things: inspire children to learn math and science, expand international relationships and ***8216;perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science
Trump's NASA Transition Team: "Goal is Human Exploration of Our Entire Solar System" - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel

Last edited by JudgeU; 11-14-2016 at 18:19..
Danno
VeteranXX
Old
24887 - 11-14-2016, 18:14
I guarantee you that little **** chucker won't be in any serious trouble for assaulting the **** of that girl. I hope California falls into the ocean.

JudgeU
VeteranXV
Old
24888 - 11-14-2016, 18:17
Christ. Scarlett Fakhar can report my news any day. Pure smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9DUlDRX2hY

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
24889 - 11-14-2016, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeU View Post
Finally getting NASA back on track!

and away from Obama's terrible vision of NASA's "foremost" mission:

Trump's NASA Transition Team: "Goal is Human Exploration of Our Entire Solar System" - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel
how many children will dream of crewing the Pepe 1?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
24890 - 11-14-2016, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeU View Post
Christ. Scarlett Fakhar can report my news any day. Pure smoke.
I'd Fakhar right in the *****

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
24891 - 11-14-2016, 18:30
This couldn't possibly be anymore fake...... lol

The Lantern on Twitter:

Rockstar Psy
VeteranXV
Old
24892 - 11-14-2016, 18:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post

The Lantern on Twitter:
SHAME

lol

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
24893 - 11-14-2016, 18:33

'nuff said.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
24894 - 11-14-2016, 18:49
Alabama 8th-grader paddled for writing 'Trump' on blackboard, parents say | AL.com

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
24895 - 11-14-2016, 18:52
so gud 2 c trump won pop vote afterall

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
24896 - 11-14-2016, 18:55
Quote:
For two weeks leading up to the Nov. 8 election, Stephenson said, the students had been given homework assignments to watch election coverage and study the process. It's only natural, he said, that the students would continue those discussions after the election results came in. "You piqued their interest, and then when the candidate you wanted to win didn't win, you want it hush-hush," he said.
Quote:
"Students were told on yesterday because of the sensitivity of the matter, not to discuss the election unless it was in history class. They were told any discussion would result in an office referral. (The student) decided to write "Trump" on my board this morning, disregarding others that were in the classroom. This resulted in some upset students. I informed the student that the name (it could have been the other candidate) wasn't the issue. But it was the nature of everything behind it."
Quote:
Stephenson said the school called him and told him what happened. They then asked him if he'd rather his 14-year-old get paddled, or spend the day in in-school suspension. "I said I didn't think they should be punished at all,'' Stephenson said. "They said it caused a disruption."
Quote:
By the time his wife arrived, the young teen had already been paddled by Assistant Principal Chad Bynum, Stephenson said.
Quote:
"I can say with 100 percent accuracy, no student would ever be disciplined based on their political beliefs. There would never be a situation in our school system where the students would be disciplined because of their support of a political candidate."
Whoever wrote that article wrote it they way they did on purpose to confuse those who only skim. I structured the important parts properly because I'm not a jew loving evil **** head. You are welcome.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 11-14-2016 at 18:57..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
24897 - 11-14-2016, 18:55
That's a paddlin

Danno
VeteranXX
Old
24898 - 11-14-2016, 19:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXQR-cPXlmY

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24899 - 11-14-2016, 19:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post

The Lantern on Twitter:
lol yeah come one man, that was too obvious. ****ing birddoggers. he even gave him warning before he came up on him.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
24900 - 11-14-2016, 19:09
these people are going to look so stupid when America Is Made Great Again and it's obvious they made a big to do about nothing

Page 1245 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie