his next big Programming project proposal

ughhhhhhhhhh

these people need a wood chipper

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
56483 - 12-31-2017, 17:46
They are probably filled with fake blood and scream "mommy" when they get touched

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56484 - 12-31-2017, 21:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Member the last time you said something didn't happen and it turned out it had repeatedly? Are you a sociopath in addition to being retarded?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
your longest post so far was about how bad you want kids to get hormone therapy for GRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
happend today in fact

your two longest posts on TW back to back on same topic

FOR SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!

i have little doubt why you say you love kids so much now

Way too much autism from these two. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56485 - 12-31-2017, 21:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...ew-york-times/

Maga she be in jail soon boys!

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56486 - 12-31-2017, 22:01
I commend you guys for responding to the retard above.

Not many people are dumb and/or dishonest enough to claim Hillary didn't do anything illegal (let alone wrong). He's clearly a special one. Reminds me a lot of the old pervert we had here... the "centrist."

ICFire? What the **** was that pedo's name?

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56487 - 12-31-2017, 22:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I commend you guys for responding to the retard above.
Scooby's not that bad. A little lost in life but he seems like a good kid.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56488 - 12-31-2017, 22:18
jderange back for some caelposts

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56489 - 12-31-2017, 22:21
amRam back to fix his wife's Mac. "I don't know how to seat muh RAM"

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56490 - 12-31-2017, 22:23
It's ok it's only 8gb out of 32 it doesn't matter

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56491 - 12-31-2017, 22:29
Of course it's not your RAM.

Did you try disabling GPU rendering btw?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
56492 - 12-31-2017, 22:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post

jgrange back from his how do i utube this is too ez bye

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
56493 - 01-01-2018, 00:52
Quote:

lmao

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
56494 - 01-01-2018, 01:19
Honestly politics aside I will admit lemon is a smart dude

Amram legit might be handicapped he's like the Canadian juggs

One of the lowest Iq posters here

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
56495 - 01-01-2018, 01:38
some ppl just don't appreciate the toyota iq w/ the sport handling pack

#Sad!

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
56496 - 01-01-2018, 03:10
Guys.. guys. Cant we all just get a long?! please...

arsin
Veteran++
Old
56497 - 01-01-2018, 05:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Originally Posted by James Comey
From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were ***8220;up-classified***8221; to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.
We get it that unclassified emails were later classified since they contained sensitive information stupid.

In your illiteracy, you didn't understand this distinction. YOu equated information to be later classified, as information that was classified.
I used a bigger font to make the obvious, obvious for stupid.

Thanks for reaffirming my belief that zealous and illiterate Christian zionazi's. It's illiterate ****ups like yourself who in their personal darkness pass along pro-Israel bs, fake news like pizzagate and bs.

And though you've been called out multiple times for propagating lies, fake news and bs, you still haven't learned a goddam thing, you're still doing it.

Zealous religious illiterate ****ups are a menace to a civil society.

Last edited by arsin; 01-01-2018 at 05:21..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
56498 - 01-01-2018, 05:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by def View Post
So now you are justifying it because it was a small percentage, although illegal?
Cheney (((et al.))) weren't locked up for creating an entire branch of an intelligence gathering agency to create the fake news and intel to point fingers at Saddam Hussein which lead the invasion of Iraq. 15 years and a million lives lost and Cheney still isn't in jail.

But you want to put Killary in jail for this?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56499 - 01-01-2018, 05:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
We get it that unclassified emails were later classified since they contained sensitive information stupid.

In your illiteracy, you didn't understand this distinction. YOu equated information to be later classified, as information that was classified.
I used a bigger font to make the obvious, obvious for stupid.

Thanks for reaffirming my belief that zealous and illiterate Christian zionazi's. It's illiterate ****ups like yourself who in their personal darkness pass along pro-Israel bs, fake news like pizzagate and bs.

And though you've been called out multiple times for propagating lies, fake news and bs, you still haven't learned a goddam thing, you're still doing it.

Zealous religious illiterate ****ups are a menace to a civil society.
wtf kind of nonsense is this?

happy new year!

arsin
Veteran++
Old
56500 - 01-01-2018, 05:48

Quote:
The FBI determined that the illegality(if any) wasn't worth pursuing charges. The 2000 re-classified after the fact far outnumbered the small amount of emails sent previously. Virtually none out of 30000 emails put the country at risk or were intentionally mishandled - thus the main point.
Zing. This is why Killary wasn't indicted.

But some angry Christian zealots just gotta hate on this uppity women. How's the pizzagate thing working out for you havax? It's another "issue" which works cause it plays on prejudices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Comey also stated that crimes were committed. The part that you ignore and lie about blatantly. The DOJ was never going to pursue Hillary, and frankly it's easy to understand why. Indicting your own Presidential candidate weeks before a "97% victory!"? No chance in hell. She could've been on video deleting subpoenaed emails herself and cackling and they would not have pursued it. As to why Trump isn't? Optics. It doesn't do him any good to pursue a now politically irrelevant never-was and risk the poor optics of even potentially locking up a political opponent.

Regardless of all of that, it doesn't excuse your retarded behavior. Just admit you were wrong and shut the **** up. You can come back in a few days and say something stupid again.
Regardless of all that "Comey recommended to the DoJ that it's not worth pursuing charges."

How did you feel about Cheney and his (((pals))) setting up a new intelligence branch for the purpose of concocting information to start a war?

Page 2825 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot