Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership? by JuggerNaught - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership?
Page 4 of 70
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
61 - 09-25-2017, 17:36
can't dance in endzone w/out fine/penalty

can't tweet on sidelines w/out fine/penalty

can only piss on veterans in their taxpayer subsidized stadiums

LOL

suck it peons.....u will pay either way

to show that those guys making 20 million a year are not your slaves

Sponsored Links
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 09-25-2017, 19:57
I used to be an NFL player like you...until I took a knee.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 09-25-2017, 20:17
down with this sort of thing

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
64 - 09-25-2017, 20:27
They should not stand for it any longer.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 09-25-2017, 20:29
kneel you inferior plebs

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
66 - 09-25-2017, 20:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
down with this sort of thing

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 09-25-2017, 21:10
Whole thing sucks ass. I think everyone involved from Trump to owners to players are acting like douches. Trump saying people should be fired for exercising free speech is just as unamerican as kneeling imo, More so I'd even say. A government official using his official position to coerce companies to fire employees who speak out against the government should be removed from office for violating their oath to protect the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

The NFL should also be ashamed of giving this freak show traction. It was entirely in their span of control to not give players kneeling so much attention. They control the converage, all they really needed to do is not give them the cameras attention. So what do they do? They now have turned this into 30 minutes of bull**** commentary of how "courageous" and "patriotic" these Players are. They are neither, they are just really wealthy young kids who think they know what they are talking about.

I just want to watch football, I don't give a **** what they stand for or against. And **** you you enemy of the constitution Trump

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 09-25-2017, 21:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Trump saying people should be fired for exercising free speech is just as unamerican as kneeling imo, More so I'd even say. A government official using his official position to coerce companies to fire employees who speak out against the government should be removed from office
Hang on - didn't everyone here basically tell me I was wrong for saying a girl who facebooked her support for a no vote on gay marriage should not have been fired for it?

They were all for the consequences of freedom of speech, but now these sportmen should be protected from that?
If they are causing harm to the image or profitability of their sport, either real or imagined then they should be fired.

But yeah - that shouldn't be something the President of a country needs to point out.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
69 - 09-25-2017, 21:22
bake the ****ing cake bros

i mean you have a right to say or do what you want

to express that 1st amendment rights

but don't be surprised when Jerry Jones fires your ass for it

i couldn't make **** as good as this up

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
70 - 09-25-2017, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
Hang on - didn't everyone here basically tell me I was wrong for saying a girl who facebooked her support for a no vote on gay marriage should not have been fired for it?

They were all for the consequences of freedom of speech, but now these sportmen should be protected from that?
If they are causing harm to the image or profitability of their sport, either real or imagined then they should be fired.

But yeah - that shouldn't be something the President of a country needs to point out.
exactly

this is why i love this so much

finally we get to decide where this starts and ends

i mean either i can have my opinion or i can't

so far i am hearing i can't......unless i am a ****ing dindu felon in nfl making 1.6 million a game to take a knee virtue signaling.

Flashback: NFL Players Threatened With Fines For Wearing Patriotic Cleats on 9/11

i mean the league has no issue interjecting in every facet of a players existence before now

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 09-25-2017, 21:44
For the most part I'm inclined to agree that a company should be able to fire you for how you carry yourself while representing the company. However, I think it is a pretty ****ing slippery slope when you decide to make how someone chooses to act during a national anthem.

Regardless, I'm absolutely sure a government official is way out of bounds using his influence to coerce a place of employment to fire employees protesting the government.

Honestly captain Tele, do you think what Trump said was unconstitutional when he said it as the president of the United States?

arsin
Veteran++
Old
72 - 09-25-2017, 21:52
bump for Tele

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
73 - 09-25-2017, 21:52
everyone has free speech except the prez donny t

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 09-25-2017, 21:55
The President of the United States calling out overpaid athletes for disrespecting the flag that represents the people that have died so they can play ****ing football?

No, the question is which president wouldn't call them out?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
75 - 09-25-2017, 21:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
The President of the United States calling out overpaid athletes for disrespecting the flag that represents the people that have died so they can play ****ing football?

****ty ones like Hussein O

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 09-25-2017, 21:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
everyone has free speech except the prez donny t
You were military, could you say whatever you wanted when representing the Army? Sgt Lemon Had restrictions on what he could or could not say. Mr lemon had very few. Do you even grasp what I am trying to convey? Should I post slower?

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
77 - 09-25-2017, 22:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post

Calling out is one thing, that the NFL should fire them is another thing altogether. Why do you hate the Constitution? I love the thing myself and I too took an oath to defend it.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
78 - 09-25-2017, 22:02
Quote:
You were military, could you say whatever you wanted when representing the Army? Sgt Lemon Had restrictions on what he could or could not say. Mr lemon had very few. Do you even grasp what I am trying to convey? Should I post slower?
do you even know what chain of command is, moron?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
79 - 09-25-2017, 22:03
Quote:
I'm absolutely sure a government official is way out of bounds using his influence to coerce a place of employment to fire employees protesting the government.
welcome 2 my sig

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
80 - 09-25-2017, 22:04
jimmypopper constitutional scholar

Page 4 of 70

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership?

Social Website Bullshit