[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick::sick: :sick: :sick:
sYZDSr.jpg

Damn the campaign aged her like 20 years. Can you imagine what she'd look like after a presidency? Anyone got before/after pics for the campaign?

I came here to post this.

Jesus christ. Her body is trying to push the meth out of her body through her eyes as she doesn't need to be doing 21 hour days anymore.

Obama and bush aged before my eyes after 8 years in office. How the fuck would she have looked after even 2? I mean other than as a rotting skeleton.

she's a decent speaker when she's at least being a little honest. maybe she only gets that shrill horrible voice when she's lying, which is most of the time.

also she's not hacking her lungs out

More than half of arrested anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon | KGW.com

2/3 of the protesters arrested in the Portland demonstrations/riots whatever - did not vote.

cogs will be along to say this doesnt matter. and it doesnt matter if you dont vote.

but if you dont vote because the candidates suck then protest before the election not after because that kinda looks like you are protesting that one particular candidate lost even though supposedly you just think they both suck which everyone knows is bullshit

Thats not true. If a faithless elector makes it a tie, congress decides the winner.

If a faithless elector or electors swings the outcome, congress decides. If house and senate disagree (unlikely with GOP control of both) it goes back to the SoS of the affected state(s).
if faithless electors changed the outcome and gave hillary 270 votes she'd win. the only way it would go to congress is if it's a tie or no one gets 270 votes. they can cross over...it almost never happens, but they can do it.

cogs will be along to say this doesnt matter. and it doesnt matter if you dont vote.

but if you dont vote because the candidates suck then protest before the election not after because that kinda looks like you are protesting that one particular candidate lost even though supposedly you just think they both suck which everyone knows is bullshit
I never said it doesn't matter if you vote. I said getting all self righteous over protestors not voting is retarded.

and in this particular case it's especially retarded because oregon went for hillary without their votes. it would have gone for hillary if these protestors voted. the outcome is exactly the same one way or the other. OMG, you say, they're protesting the outcome of the election and they didn't cast a vote! so retarded, you say smugly. :rolleyes:

if this was austin, tx, I'd give it to you because hillary lost the state and she needed votes. but oregon? hillary won oregon by 10%. a few more votes in her favor wouldn't have changed a thing.

if faithless electors changed the outcome and gave hillary 270 votes she'd win. the only way it would go to congress is if it's a tie or no one gets 270 votes. they can cross over...it almost never happens, but they can do it.

The votes ALWAYS go to congress. This will happen on Jan 6. Any challenges to faithless electoral votes happens then.

Back