[LoD] My time with LoD

what does disk have anything to do with anything

let's hear it

I've had the Laparoscopic gall bladder removal. They punched 4 holes in me and pulled it out my belly button. It fucked up my belly button, I wasn't pleased.

I've had the Laparoscopic gall bladder removal. They punched 4 holes in me and pulled it out my belly button. It fucked up my belly button, I wasn't pleased.

This guy does it with 3 holes. He very rarely opens someone up and he seems to be a pretty cool guy. He told me he'd personally look at my ultrasound when the radiologist didn't see the stones/sludge but the tech did. Turns out the radiologist was wrong.

It helps that he knows my ex-gf and that she and I get along and are friends. She's the one that recommended him so I'm hoping all goes well, just worried about being knocked out and what they may find once inside.

I think her post lately have been pretty funny

also I would fuck the hell out of her

This guy does it with 3 holes. He very rarely opens someone up and he seems to be a pretty cool guy. He told me he'd personally look at my ultrasound when the radiologist didn't see the stones/sludge but the tech did. Turns out the radiologist was wrong.

It helps that he knows my ex-gf and that she and I get along and are friends. She's the one that recommended him so I'm hoping all goes well, just worried about being knocked out and what they may find once inside.

Apparently stones don't always show up on the ultrasound. I've got that next week and if it's negative gonna do a Hida scan.

81429183.nJTd8bEb.lmIMG_1669recadwww.jpg

Jomo is a christian and thinks women who enjoy sex outside of wedlock are evil.

He also thinks homosexual sex is morally wrong.

Back