Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

you can tell who's a robot by asking them about the 60s. if they don't remember the 60s, and can't conceptualize how long ago it was, they're obviously a robot.

kuraoutrage-1.jpg

:lol:
He buys his hand some flowers, he goes to a movie and if he's lucky...
Checking to see if Stilgar made his first funny post...

Nope!

Sorry, old man.

But if you keep trying really hard, someday you may post something that sounds funny instead of just incredibly contrived and awkward!

that sounds like something you would think is profound after smoking a whole lot of pot, but when you're sober it isn't much of anything.

Speaking of time/space...

I have a theory that the secret to building true AI is to make it "4 dimensional." In other words, humans can perceive the 4th dimension which makes us "4th dimensional beings." I'd argue this may be the most simple classification of sentience we might muster.

that sounds like something you would think is profound after smoking a whole lot of pot, but when you're sober it isn't much of anything.

:D

i did fail to mention this "theory" emerged while severely sleep deprived.

i am curious about how you would make a program capable of truly perceiving time, tho...

Did Kurayami select TseTse as his arch(troll)nemesis because fraggle was too much for him?

Funny since fraggle has basically resigned from the fight.

Just wondering.
Discus.

:D

i did fail to mention this "theory" emerged while severely sleep deprived.
You also forgot to mention that it sprouted from a brain with a severe inferiority complex and an overwhelming desire to prove that it is intellectual to a video game forum since nobody else will take it seriously.

I particularly enjoyed the claim that we are "fourth dimensional beings" since the physical dimensions and temporal dimension are entirely separate (not to mention that science has been aware of a fourth physical dimension since the 19th century.)

But I guess that you don't run across information like that while dropping out of your philosophy degree program in order to do "real policy shit" and spending thousands of hours playing WoW.

I love how your insults make so little sense. His mom's "harlem" basement? :lol:

Fucking moron.

God AdReNaLiNe is a moron, it has already been proben that TseTse lives in Harlem the info registered to all other forums says Harlem. TseTse still continues to claim he lives in Manhattan just like he claims he had a doctorate, has a job with "real policy shit", and is a high level videogame designer.

PS: Adren how is your 15 year old internet girlfriend, do your parents let you bring her around relatives now without being embarrassed by your internet cradle robbing? :lol:

Back