[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump made the distinction between the leaks of classified and unclassified information. If they want to call Hillary's emails classified then that was the only thing that was keeping her out of jail ;)

we're making the distinction between a presidential candidate and a president

how's that for pedantry

I'm sending my monthly donation ahead of time for March to pay my reparation payment I send them to NAACP ACLU and a national reparations movement website that donates the money so intercity blacks can buy books for education

If anyone wants any links let me know

Not really...

Pretty much just saying that before he was president, he loved and praised every leak to no end. Now that he's president, leaks are un-American and the perpetuators need to be put away.

I mean, hypocrisy much?
Not at all. It's HIS administration now. The people left over are called the SHADOW government. They're basically telling the press everything Trump does when it's confidential information. The "Drain the Swamp" part will fix this, but it's taking a while.

The example Trump used today, was making a phone call to the leader of Mexico. Not a big deal, but it was in the press that evening. No one is supposed to know who he's calling on the phone and what he's talking about. If he decides to call someone and talk about North Korea or Iran, and the press leaks that phone call, it's a big deal, and that's what he's pissed about.

I've never seen a group of Republicans so soft on communists Eisenhower and Reagen would laugh at you generation x soft ass losers.

So you don't see any fundamental difference between whistleblowers leaking unethical or illicit behavior and intelligence agencies illegally spying on our own government officials without any oversight and exposing potentially classified material to anyone as they see fit without any direction from congress or the executive branch?

Welcome to the Spin Zone, starring Fool.

The man is POTUS, in large part, due to leaks. Weaponizing the DNC and HRC emails during his campaign was brilliant, and likely tipped the scales in his favor. Well done Donald and Co.

Now instead of being transparent, and proving to the American people he has nothing to hide, by releasing his tax returns, recusing Session from any inquiry and allowing an independent investigation to put all this to bed, he's going to blame the leakers. He's going to whine and cry on twitter as much as he possibly can.

He should probably buckle up and prime those twitter fingers, because these leaks are gonna keep comin'. :lol:

Welcome to the Spin Zone, starring Fool.

The man is POTUS, in large part, due to leaks. Weaponizing the DNC and HRC emails during his campaign was brilliant, and likely tipped the scales in his favor. Well done Donald and Co.

Now instead of being transparent, and proving to the American People he has nothing to hide, by releasing his tax returns, recusing Session from any inquiry and allowing an independent investigation to put all this to bed, he's going to blame the leakers. He's going to whine and cry on twitter as much as he possibly can.

He should probably buckle up and prime those twitter fingers, because these leaks are gonna keep comin'. :lol:

This is about leaked government calls asshole. Stay on target

Reagan was friends with Russia.. so? if that's in bed than I'm not sure you have ever been in bed with anyone

Nice weird ass history supertramp

I wish this was the 1950s and we could just arrest all these commie shit bags trying to friend Putin

Your a sick disgrace McArthur would jail your ass

rsz_fnrywxd.png
This is about leaked government calls asshole. Stay on target

Put this generation x loser in jail where he belongs you are a disgrace to greatest gen

Back