This is for you Trump voters.

WTnDwz.jpg

NEW YORK EXIT POLLS:
CLINTON 54% SANDERS 46%
TRUMP 61% KASICH 24% CRUZ 15%

dear vanster, ender, n the rest o u ignant fuckin libtard crybabies... whatcha fuckboiez gotta say now, bout trump not seriously running for pres, and aint got snowballs chance in hell to even be nominated? cuz its obv gunna b bush vs clinton. morons. eat a dik. welcome trump prsident o da usa 2016!

Yeah so whatever happened to the Ted Cruz sex scandal, it looks as if it just vanished.

Pretty sure it was just BS. Plus, I don't think anyone gives a fuck about Cruz at this point. I mean really, does anyone like this guy?

He seems like the kind of guy even used car salesmen would hate.

The DC Madam's lawyer very strongly implied that he had dirt on Cruz, but there is a wait for when he will leak the info. The SC has to decide if they will low the info to be public knowledge, and if they don't he said he would release it anyway.

But yeah, it doesn't matter at this point. Also, his wife stopped campaigning with him when the news hit so I'm pretty sure it's true.

defeaTED

"SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- A vote for Ben Carson in Tuesday's primary really didn't matter. Not only did Carson drop out of the race last month, he actively rejected his own votes.

But that didn't stop thousands of people from checking the "Ben Carson" box on the ballot yesterday. In fact, Carson even beat U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz in one district."

Back