does Captain Tard stalk anyone else?

almost got this on autopilot script at this point

something u would be able to do too if you didn't waste time typing dumb shit nobody ever agrees with.

You've been neg stalking people for about a year and you almost have it scripted?

Wtf this is retard level web scripting, not rocket science. How long does it take you to put your shoes on in the morning? An hour?

watever hes bragging about scripted rep so he gets banned and docked 1500 rep points just like ucl cael and i did

report him

How socially spastic would you need to be for negging people to be your main hobby and the only thing in your life that gives you power over anyone (you think). Truly up there in the scary level of utterly pathetic.
Of course there will never be pictures, at least real ones. Dude is probably 380 pounds and confined to his bed, crying as he tries to find his penis

Last edited:
watever hes bragging about scripted rep so he gets banned and docked 1500 rep points just like ucl cael and i did

report him

I'm not sure which is worse...bragging about taking a year to script something that's fairly simple or manually negging people and pretending to have it scripted.

where did tele and ss come from on twl

was it tribes lol

and wait tele works for govt? and bitches about it with all his free time, hypocrite scumbag

is he a real life bad guy on parks and rec

Back