Refrence list of creepy things Captain Tele has done

wow that twl thread is crazytown

i could only make it through 2 pages of that bullshit (and i have a high tolerance for bullshit)

point of interest within the deluge of febrility tho:

Mockery said:
"The left is more virtuous than the right. They have twice as many virtues because they are comprised entirely of hypocritical double standards."

It's cool when he brings my personal information into every argument that shouldn't involve them. To drag every discussion down to insanely idiotic ad hominem, but don't you dare google search a persons publicly disclosed account info to other public information.

Because that's apparently the line.

Don't like it? Don't be a petty cock sucker. If you constantly bring people down to this level someone might just beat your ass at your own game eventually.

That was the lesson of the day folks.

It was fun to see that after all these years of pretending to be some super successful, private sector, entrepreneurial business owner.......that he was holding a very empty hand.

That he was Pixel with week old inventory.

oh my

still wanna cuddle him scoobz?

edit:

Mockery (totally not tele) said:
Says the guy who makes fun of others height, weight, professional occupation, in every single post he could when others were talking about how your political beliefs (not you) are dumb as all fuck.

Granted resorting to personal attacks was clearly all you had left, so I felt it would be fun to drag yours into the conversation. To beat you at a game you constantly dragged the conversation down to. Still the funnest thing I have ever done on this forum and would gleefully do it ten more times if we could get that cat inside of the bag.

the height thing was in reference to ppl making fun of his girlfriend -SS- for being a midget :cry:

Last edited:
yeah, that's right!

here's a jar into which you can put your tears!

250px-JarJarHS-SWE.jpg

ha ha!

Too bad......So sads.

Perhaps some more of your cunty, delicious, tears will show me the error of my ways though.

Several more cups, a few more posts, and eighteen more tampon swaps and I bet we will finally work this all out.

In the meantime I will drink your crying as a nectar from the internet Gods and rumor has it they go great with stale, week old, baked goods.

ha ha I am totally a cool dude!!

Back