You raff yuo roose v.3871

D2oad8C.jpg

Good Omens is good. It isn't all that great. Couldn't wait for it after seeing the first ad 'cuz of the book and both main actors.

Could have cut half to a full episode of filler out of it. Kind of sad that two fantastic actors couldn't pull more out of it. Some great interaction between DT and MS.

Anyone else think DT's eyes were unecessary?

They were creepy/awkward ... but, he is the snake from the garden of eden and he does wear sunglasses most of the time.

For the people who don't know... a nice little summary of what has happened recently in the guitar world regarding Gibson.

First time I seen this guy.. kind of a douche but it works for this particular content.

Cliffs: How to destroy a legendary guitar company 101

Not worth a thread.. you might get a chuckle.. if it pisses you off that I posted it here then.. good.

For the people who don't know... a nice little summary of what has happened recently in the guitar world regarding Gibson.

First time I seen this guy.. kind of a douche but it works for this particular content.

Not worth a thread.. you might get a chuckle.. if it pisses you off that I posted it here then.. good.

not sure how they destroyed a company over that video.. it isnt even that bad but i wasnt really buying gibsons before so whatever

not sure how they destroyed a company over that video.. it isnt even that bad but i wasnt really buying gibsons before so whatever

Reed the comments on that post. Do a little research for reaction. Don't take my word for it. After coming out of bankruptcy and trying to right the ship.. this one is going to hurt Gibson. They know it, which is why they yanked that video so fast.

Back