[NETFLIX] streaming video !

the guy who directed Moon has a new movie on netflix

apparently it sucks but i think ill watch it any way and find out

Watched it... the scenery is nice, but the story is kind of stupid, imo. There is absolutely no backstory to the future world it drops you in to, just random mumbling about war and you can tell they're in future Germany. The lack of knowledge or even giving the viewer a basic outline of world events actually detracts from the movie. The lead female's secret that leads to the "twist" is just stupid. Alexander Skarsgard is alright in it but he doesn't talk for half the movie so that helps him. The characters in general are pretty poorly developed and don't have real human motives for what they do, aside from Paul Rudd... kinda.

Might be worth a watch if you're home sick from work for a week, but like a 6/10, imo

not related to netflix, but the FX network is currently airing 'straight outta compton' in it's original, unedited format

saw the tv ad the other day and thought this movie seemed like an odd choice for cable
but it started at 7pm est and it's all n bombs, titties, and the regular shit

didn't realize this had become a thing on cable tv

Is The Titan any good??

Nope

They have to be passing around a mirror and a glass straw at the meetings where they greenlight shit like this.

"So like the world is coming to and end and shit because of global warming and nuclear war and shit"

/takes a huge snort

"and there's this scientist dude who is going to save humanity by sending people to Titan"

/money guy wipes his nose "so why not mars?"

"no mars is so over done with potato farmers and shit man, Titan has this cool vibe to it"

"anyway he gets all mutated with genetics and stuff so he can go to Titan and fly around like superman and shit"

/money guy "yeah that sounds cool as fuck, then what happens?"

"what do you mean?

/money guy "so like the rest of the people on Earth have to make the trip too?"

"no man, humanity saved, end of fucking story"

/money guy "amazing, how many zeros do I need to put on the check?"

They put out so much content and so much of it is shitty I don't trust watching anything

The Titan apparently sucks (see above)
Orbiter 9 looks stupid, will wait to hear otherwise
Babylon Berlin?
End of the fucking world?

i thought end of the fucking world was awesome
each episode is only about 23 minutes long, but i was genuine sad at the conclusion

Anyone watch collateral on netflix? These British crime shows always are better than american ones im starting it now.

Watching Lost in Space

Almost through the first episode... It's pretty bad. Doubt I'll watch any more.

We watched the first two episodes last night. Dunno how I feel about it yet. There were too many scenes reminding me of Avatar and Terminator 2, but I liked that alien bot.

I'm now three episodes deep and I like it but you have to accept that 90% of the characters are horror movie stupid and that they never accomplish their original goal ever because 900 crazy freaky emergencies will pop up

The only not brain dead characters are the robot and the white sister and what appears to be the villan

It's a bad show but it's entertaining

False. Battlestar Galactica is a good entertaining show

This is a bad entertaining show

The super smart mom is the dumbest fucking person on the show

Back