[NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too!

Preseason is over, Pats have Ravens, Eagles, Cowboys, Texans and Chiefs next. Hope they fix their offensive line soon.

73472732_2850813061632030_6290076443619622912_o.jpg

NY Daily News' Manish Mehta reports the Jets are looking to trade Le'Veon Bell before Tuesday's 4 p.m. ET deadline.

Shipping Bell out of town following a half-season of service would leave behind $13.19 million in dead cap hits over the next two years. Signed to an outrageous four-year, $52.5 million deal with $27 million guaranteed this offseason, Bell's contract was arguably the biggest disagreement (among many) between Gase and now-fired GM Mike Maccagnan; Maccagnan was the one making the calls on the Bell signing and the outrageous contract handed out to off-ball ILB C.J. Mosley. Despite wanting no part of it, it's unlikely Gang Green's able to find another organization willing to take on the 27-year-old's contract since it carries fully guaranteed money through 2020.

Love the Drake. I was foolish to not start him but with the short week against the 49ers I can't really argue with my decision.

jimmyG had some pretty impressive passes tonight, he looked real good

Skul is going to be a good replacement when Staley retires. 2 Good young Tackles for the 9ers!

i almost want 2 start reading bill simmons again just b/c i kno he's gonna have a stroke re: new england letting jimneane garofolo go

2 bad he's been bigly normie mclame ever since he had kids/moved 2 la 2 work for jimmy "fuck it, we'll do it live" kimmel

hits keep on coming

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports 49ers LB Kwon Alexander suffered a torn pectoral Thursday night.

Alexander has been one of the league's most impressive off-ball LBs this season during his debut with the 49ers. Overall, PFF has graded him as the league's top-coverage LB among all 4-3 outside linebackers. Alexander will miss the remainder of the season.

Back