[NHL] stanley cup 2018

bonepuppet

Veteran XX
vegas story is alot of fun and that's a helluva pregame show but nothing can deny Ovi.

If the caps win or lose Ovechkin is going to be forever changed and he's going into the finals playing like a rookie. I've never been a big fan of Ovi but in the past 2-3 years he's really has improved his 200 ft game and playmaking. Kid deserves this.

I feel the same way, Ovi has paid his dues, I’m pulling for him. Glad he didn’t have to switch teams to get to the dance. I hated seeing Ray Bourqe go to Av’s to win, though happy for him, it was just bittersweet.

I really detest Vegas bright light pregame bs, so I hope they lose.

Vegas Knights are favored -130 and +150. But the Lightning were also favored in the conference finals. And look how that worked out.

I like the whole Vegas historic run etc. But just shorten the name to Vegas Knights...golden knights sounds like some club made up by a 9 year old boy.

I am hoping Ovechkin has a fantastic Cup series...the guy deserves it. I am not a Caps fan, but I am cheering Ovi.

I agree Vegas Knights would be better, Vegas Golden Knights reminds me of the California Golden Seals who no one remembers for good reason.

Agreed. Golden Seals were not successful though. Vegas Knights are surprisingly so.

Hopefully others in the know see the cheesiness of the name...

p sure just knights was the plan but London took issue.

Would have been nice if London or the Commish had also taken issue with those disgusting white gloves. Its right up there with glowing pucks and third jerseys.

Imagine changing in your green and gold skates for white ones. Like the Golden Seals weren't enough of a joke in 1970.

Vegas fucked up by not matching their colors to the Raiders who are moving over soon. Although, maybe that's hard with the LA Kings using the same color scheme.

4ndi7gsel6111.jpg

Back