[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ya this q stuff is hilarious as fuck
it should b pretty telling when tehvul is the one eating it the fuck up

every time project veritas releases a video, I get mad bc theyre like "HERES BLATANT CORRUPTION AND POSSIBLE LAW BREAKING" and the world goes "o ok some1 should really do something about that (not me lmao)"

Yeah, it totally didn't work in East/West Germany

walls do not work, we should remove them immediately from all buildings

It sort of worked. Thanks in part to over 300 armed guard towers placed roughly every 1/4 of a mile along the wall who would shoot to kill anyone attempting to cross. Not to mention the fakir nail beds and other fatal booby traps.

Now the Berlin Wall was about 90 miles long. The US border wall will need to be around 2000 miles long. Slight difference I know, but all we have to do is build 7000 guard towers and man them with 24/7 snipers, booby treat thousands of miles of land, and we should be good.

Strong comparison. :rolleyes:

guys

Walls and security and criminal prosecution and deportations and other deterrents simply will not work ok? Sovereign borders aren't a thing. Just give the migrants money for housing and make them promise to come back to court ok? Never in the history of human societies have borders ever worked. Simply impossible.

I still dont get how ppl believe this q or veritas bullshit lgbr

umm, really? you're pretty stupid. veritas videos in 2016 were confirmed about the dnc setting up violence at trump rallies. guess you don't remember that, or let me guess, you never even watched it and did any research.

oh but, yeah, you're the expert, how can anyone be so stupid as to think you aren't, right Jason? LOL

r5687uizq0n11.jpg

and still not a single shred of evidence that trump colluded with russia. just a whole lot of reaching way back into the past to scare some people into making stuff up for a plea deal.

good call, mueller. real professional.

no worries, it will all be coming to a halt soon when it comes out that the special counsel was brought in under false pretenses.

and now they're going back to find shit on people when they were in high school... with no evidence but what was pulled out through psychoanalysis... yaaa

I'm sure they can find dirt on all those businessmen/lawyers...
tell me again what mueller's shit is about... why this overreaching distracting
circus is going on?

It sort of worked. Thanks in part to over 300 armed guard towers placed roughly every 1/4 of a mile along the wall who would shoot to kill anyone attempting to cross. Not to mention the fakir nail beds and other fatal booby traps.

Now the Berlin Wall was about 90 miles long. The US border wall will need to be around 2000 miles long. Slight difference I know, but all we have to do is build 7000 guard towers and man them with 24/7 snipers, booby treat thousands of miles of land, and we should be good.

Strong comparison. :rolleyes:

phaytal is afraid to scale up from a dinky wall built over 50 years ago, I'm sure if any country in the world could find ppl to sit with guns on 7000 guard towers it would be the US, most small towns could field enough ppl willing to do that. Technology has not changed at all since then either so you cant use sensors, cameras or drones. Totally not - walls don't work.

the goddam chinks did it 500 years ago and they are laughing at u now cos your inefficient democracy can't get it's shit together to build a simple wall

more concerned about 17 yr old elbow & boob touch making null and void a 30 yr long successful career

phaytal is afraid to scale up from a dinky wall built over 50 years ago, I'm sure if any country in the world could find ppl to sit with guns on 7000 guard towers it would be the US, most small towns could field enough ppl willing to do that. Technology has not changed at all since then either so you cant use sensors, cameras or drones. Totally not - walls don't work.

the goddam chinks did it 500 years ago and they are laughing at u now cos your inefficient democracy can't get it's shit together to build a simple wall

more concerned about 17 yr old elbow & boob touch making null and void a 30 yr long successful career

Sure am glad Mexico is paying for it all. Whew. Sounds expensive.

i'm glad all these idiot liberals on tw love taking the illegal immigrants side so much. it does nothing but good for the midterms.

as the saying goes, never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. :shrug:

Sure am glad Mexico is paying for it all. Whew. Sounds expensive.

Idiot phaytal
The wall is a nothing cost compared to the cost of the illegals (both a quality of life downturn by overpopulation, and monetary downturn). We should invest in this wall (like Israel did) to show the rest of the world we mean business about coming into this country legally. And I would for sure put it on the Canadian border too... the way they've opened their boarders, it could be a problem for us in the future.

Anyway... would you consider this paying for the wall? I would, and I can tell you, it can bring in a lot of money...
to pay for a wall.

New San Diego-Tijuana Border Crossing Would Charge Toll To Manage Traffic | KPBS

"...The toll charge for crossing into the U.S. would fluctuate depending on the amount of traffic at all of San Diego’s other ports of entry. And it would be managed to keep the wait time at the new crossing down to 20 minutes.

“Pricing will allow us to determine the length of the line,” Cox said. As the theory goes, when the toll increases fewer people would want to pay, opting instead to wait in a longer line at one the free border crossings..."

New border entry planned east of Otay | San Diego Reader

I've sat in the 'Ready Lane' trying to cross the border for over 3 hours... pay lanes would work.

Trump says 1 million legal crossings along U.S.-Mexico border | PolitiFact

whether walking or driving
lots would pay for quicker lines
put it all toward the wall
don't let California dems get it though

Last edited:
i'm glad all these idiot liberals on tw love taking the illegal immigrants side so much. it does nothing but good for the midterms.

as the saying goes, never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. :shrug:

Pretty sure nobody here is for illegal aliens. We just recognize the absurdity of building a 2000 mile long wall.

And as far as midterms go, you've lost the House. It's gone. You'll likely hold on to the Senate, but it'll be close.

is it the immigrants side, or just the side of not being retarded? ;o

Back