Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page LOLbama - Obama changes tune on Iraq
Page 9 of 9
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
161 - 07-07-2008, 11:40
McCain supporters are taking internet classes at the senior center as we speak, so you should be able to close the "flag gap" by November.

Sponsored Links
Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
162 - 07-07-2008, 15:23
I didn't read the thread, but has everyone forgotten about the military types who stated that full withdrawal will take 14 months or more, just because of the logistics involved?

That's with an order to pack up and leave, right now. They have to do a phased withdrawal just so they don't get shot in the back. Instantly leaving just isn't possible. Anyone listening to Obama in the last year or so when he said immediate withdrawal should have known that is what that meant.

I don't disagree that it's misleading, and that immediate withdrawal is some political maneuvering; but come on, folks. He's trying to win an election here.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 07-07-2008, 15:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
I didn't read the thread, but has everyone forgotten about the military types who stated that full withdrawal will take 14 months or more, just because of the logistics involved?

That's with an order to pack up and leave, right now. They have to do a phased withdrawal just so they don't get shot in the back. Instantly leaving just isn't possible. Anyone listening to Obama in the last year or so when he said immediate withdrawal should have known that is what that meant.

I don't disagree that it's misleading, and that immediate withdrawal is some political maneuvering; but come on, folks. He's trying to win an election here.
well he couldn't tell the truth, nobody would elect someone who wanted to keep the status quo, so he lied.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
164 - 07-07-2008, 15:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
McCain supporters are taking internet classes at the senior center as we speak, so you should be able to close the "flag gap" by November.
I really do hope this is the tone the obama campaign takes on mccain. "Hes old, lol."

Dude.

Respect the senior vote if you want to win an election. Politics 101. Voting is like an old people holiday. You people are ruining obama's senior cred.

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 07-07-2008, 15:37
if obama drops the microphone, will the invesco at mile high stadium fans yell IN COM PLETE?!

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
166 - 07-07-2008, 15:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Straw-man argument ftw!

"If we leave, it'll cause 10x more harm than good, so who in his right mind would leave?!?!"

Please. You Obama fans are even more retarded than McCain fans.
Let me guess, you're a paultard.

Page 9 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page LOLbama - Obama changes tune on Iraq

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo is faggot , fagmotron , free gon , illiterate republicans , not right now you don't , obama lies , partisan hackery , republicans like boys , tw coverup