LGBR Did get beat up, lol

Reno said:
Sorry, that's not legal grounds for assault and battery of a minor, as much as you wish it were

Ok, I'm going to sleep.. but assault and battery? That's interesting. Unless I misread, the police showed up at the scene. LGBR's injuries obviously were not that bad if they just gave Rob a warning and left it at that.

You guys are a bunch of drama queens.

Sojourn said:
Ok, I'm going to sleep.. but assault and battery? That's interesting. Unless I misread, the police showed up at the scene. LGBR's injuries obviously were not that bad if they just gave Rob a warning and left it at that.

You guys are a bunch of drama queens.
Regardless of the extent of the injuries, sarca is a fucking faggot.

Reno said:
Regardless of the extent of the injuries, sarca is a fucking faggot.
Rofl ok.

Kids fight. Its a fact of life deal with it. If someone had really been hurt the police would have done something. You sound like one of those dumbass parents whose stupid kid started a fight at school and now wants to sue over it.

Zxern said:
Rofl ok.

Kids fight. Its a fact of life deal with it. If someone had really been hurt the police would have done something. You sound like one of those dumbass parents whose stupid kid started a fight at school and now wants to sue over it.
No. LGBR is a kid. Sarca is most definately not.

Zxern said:
Rofl ok.

yeah but sarca is 23 and a self-professed 'thug' and LGBR is a little pussy 15 year old :shrug:

edit: im not saying sarca was wrong to beat him down, but it sounds like he was just a bit over the top....i mean ffs i can just shout at a 15 year old and make them cry :lol:

Enough with this kid bullshit, okay? At 15 he should be old enough to understand the concept of keeping one's mouth shut. I'm sorry that the concept seems to elude some of you, but you don't just start mouthing off to someone who's twice your size.

This is just getting ridiculous. He probably had a bloody nose, and maybe some bruises, and you want to charge Rob with assault and battery? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

This is FUCKING bullshit I can't believe you guys cant see this shit. HES FUCKING 15! FOR FUCK SAKES. YOU DONT FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A 15 YEAR OLD!

If I was LGBR, once sarca pushed me I would of grabbed a fucking bat and took it to his face. UNFAIR? FUCK THAT SARCA IS 23. In a fight THEIR IS NO RULES.

Fucking lame. resorting to hittin a 15 year old. The most I would do is just ignore the fucker. Now if LGBR was 18, I would say beat the shit out of him sarca but hes fucking 15. 15..

sad. fucking sad.

is that a pulsating dick on ur forehead man or a vein? chill out dewd.. :chill:

DaNGr said:
If I was LGBR, once sarca pushed me I would of grabbed a fucking bat and took it to his face.

I don't think LGBR had a chance to grab a fucking bat when he was on the floor gasping for air.

P.S. Why isn't your faggot ass banned yet?

Back