You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Pardon me... just a quick question....

Why would anyone give a fucking shit about personal information on the Internet really?

My name, phone numbers, businesses, addresses, pictures, fuck even live webcams have been on the net for like 12 years... who give a fuck.... If anyone ever came to my house or business I'd either have them arrested or put them in intensive care... big deal.

i would come to your house just to see you try

:lol:

you're pathetic

Why would anyone give a fucking shit about personal information on the Internet really?

My name, phone numbers, businesses, addresses, pictures, fuck even live webcams have been on the net for like 12 years... who give a fuck.... If anyone ever came to my house or business I'd either have them arrested or put them in intensive care... big deal.

I dunno... maybe if I worked for someone else I might feel differently... I guess people could cause problems with an employer... but even then, who gives a shit... If you're a standup employee, any rational boss would try to protect an employee being harassed by someone off the internet, rather than fire them or something...

I dunt get it. :shrug:

stop being so sane and logical, this is the internet.

drjonez
data
marrenza

do not understand how your thought process works

gl with being dumb as fuck

I'll take that as a complement from a product of the Osceola County public school system.

Jonathan Rourke

I logged into my friends HuskyCT and did a student search. That is the result.

elaborate troll, or real person?

man... can you just explain why you defend and like Kura so much? You guys had a date or something or it's just the sake of arguing and saying exactly the opposite of other posters?

ppl dont agree, even on the internet

crazy i know

if thats all you got is gay inuendos that just proves me right how retarded you are

:)

i dont see how kura got owned at all really

how do you come to that conclusion

kura didnt get owned

kura owned himself by 'leaving' because people now know his name and that he lives in a 1 bedroom apartment with his brother in a town known for excessive in-breeding, and he's apparently incredibly insecure about it

if he was a normally adjusted human being he would say 'who gives a shit' and continue doing what he apparently enjoys more than anything else (posting here)

I dunno... maybe if I worked for someone else I might feel differently... I guess people could cause problems with an employer... but even then, who gives a shit... If you're a standup employee, any rational boss would try to protect an employee being harassed by someone off the internet, rather than fire them or something...

I dunt get it. :shrug:

it's simple really

kurayami is one extremely insecure and lonely person. he uses the supposed anonimity provided by the internet to troll people 24/7 to fulfill his needs to feel superior and socialize. niether of which he can't/won't do irl. now that the mask has been taken off, he has much less control over his internet 'life'

There's a difference between not agreeing and backing up your ideas with rational and logical points and simply not agreeing for the sake of creating drama and saying the opposite of others.

it's simple really

kurayami is one extremely insecure and lonely person. he uses the supposed anonimity provided by the internet to troll people 24/7 to fulfill his needs to feel superior and socialize. niether of which he can't/won't do irl. now that the mask has been taken off, he has much less control over his internet 'life'

You probably hit the nail right on, which just reminds me of how sad life can be sometimes :(

I'll take that as a complement from a product of the Osceola County public school system.

i graduated 2 years early when i was in highschool from a school with good acedemics

comming from some star trek loser who threatened to come fly back home to "beat me up and leave me in a fucking ditch" who jerks off to cartoon anime

i really cant be offended by whatever comment that was

i dont see how kura got owned at all really

how do you come to that conclusion

Becase he's spent the last 7+ years digging up info on TW posters, cataloging it and making threads "exposing" people. Then when it happens to him, he takes his ball and goes home.

Back