HITA Technique

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
This really works. I know because I invented it.

It's a simple pooping technique to have more fun, reduce stress and blood pressure and feel better about the world in general.

The HITA technique. It stands for Hands In The Air shitting - just like on a roller-coaster.

Everyone does it -
iu

iu

giphy.gif

It's so simple at home. HITA shitting really works.

When you take a shit, just throw those hands up over your head and dream
of riding a rollercoaster. Profit.

The science behind this is simple. The modern western toilet encourages us to lean forward and create an indirect path from the lower intestines to the anus.

Stretch it out. Sit up straight and get those hands up. No more grunting, pushing, straining. You are asking for a stroke, buddy. Your poop will exit in a more natural manner.

Try this out and report back.

Encourage others to do this as well.

~namaste~

The science behind this is simple. The modern western toilet encourages us to lean forward and create an indirect path from the lower intestines to the anus.

Stretch it out. Sit up straight and get those hands up. No more grunting, pushing, straining. You are asking for a stroke, buddy. Your poop will exit in a more natural manner.

Isn't it the opposite? Did that rainbow poop unicorn lie to me? :weird:

I think some HITA could improve the attitudes around TW. I am sensing constipation and maybe even some impaction.

Patent Pending
toilet on 2nd floor
sit, hands up don't shoot,,,
toilet drops/fast elevators to the 1st floor...
shitting will occur
(No Holding [strike]Hot Coffee[/strike])

I tried it.

All it did was encourage random strangers to hand me rolls of toilet paper from neighboring stalls.

I like coffee too much
It spilled all over me
Toilet-up-stairs-fail.jpg

someone had to do a trial run

o
w

but science!!! as Vanster would say
every failure brings me closer to success
I did shit pretty well on the way down before breaking my collar bone

next up
Elevator-Toilet.jpg

Last edited: