This is for you Trump voters.

Never knew Louis CK was so low energy. I'm very disappointed.

we desperately need a shorter election cycle

the entire year spent panic-shitting over a bunch of goddamn tv rhetoric sloganeering and complementary hjs is an entire year i can't even find news on the news

two weeks would be plenty

We all need to get together and vote out the incumbent every 4 years as well. Think of the benefits.

We all need to get together and vote out the incumbent every 4 years as well. Think of the benefits.

no don't worry i'm well aware you're the type that has no clue about issues and votes for the candidate with the biggest "chutzpah"

you and your generation have fucked america enough, time to go die

Darn guys, I better vote for Hillary now.

When you see the damn alternatives, it makes Trump look like a miracle worker. That is what these cucks don't understand. The reality is most people are voting against Hillary not for Trump.

V25rZFc.jpg

last i checked hillary is not a candidate in the republican primary

i have the flu and haven't been able to sleep for over 24 hours, the shitposting will never stop

kasich is a good dude, he wants to start a war with russia, so maybe he remembers the cold war more fondly than most of us but he's a good dude

If Hitler won WW2 we would be comparing enemies of the state to FDR or Churchhill.

yeah and we would have big freeways with no speed limits

Hollywood, the media and the banking system may look a little different though.

the people that are now getting paid to come out against trump look pathetic and desperate.

Louis CK a Jew

Ding ding ding. Jews are very attuned to racial matters. Even a simpleton comedian jew like Louis CK can see that the attention Trump is getting is basically the White head gasping for air in a sea of niggers and mexishits while jews like Louie there try to push it back underwater.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016: GOP Presidential candidate Donald Trump held a press conference in Jupiter, FL at Trump National Golf Club. The event took place right after Mr. Trump was declared the winner of the Republican Primaries in Michigan and Mississippi.

Last edited:
I like LCK, he's a funny motherfucker. But I don't take political advice from comedians. He goes full on Godwin's Law in the third sentence and I'm not supposed to be rolling my eyes this hard? Bitch please...

Still a funny motherfucker.

There are some comedians that offer insightful political commentary--George Carlin comes to mind. Carlin was above petty political posturing and punditry. LCK is just regurgitating what every other Trump hater is saying while claiming not to be politically motivated.

Back