[MAGA] DONALD TRUMP CURES AIDS

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/trump-strikes-big-hiv-drug-deal-to-knockout-virus

HHS Secretary on emergency room visits: Patients should never get a surprise bill | On Air Videos | Fox Business

HHS Secretary on emergency room visits: You as the patient should never get a surprise bill

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar on the Trump administration's efforts to end surprise medical bills and Gilead Sciences' deal with the White House to donate the HIV prevention medication Truvada for up to 200,000 people a year potentially through 2030.

Gilead Sciences, the maker of HIV prevention drug Truvada, is sending the United States a very big gift. It will be donating enough supply to support Trump’s initiative that seeks to eliminate transmission of the virus within the next decade.

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar believes this is where having President Trump as “the deal master in charge” bears fruit for taxpayers.

“We've got a team here that's really focused on how can we deliver ... this agenda that the president has set out to end the HIV epidemic in the United States within the next 10 years,” he explained to FOX Business’ Stuart Varney on Friday. “And as part of that, a key part of that, is for people who are at risk of contracting HIV, they need to be on this drug called PrEP.”

gr8 wyte trash cuckpost upd8 midge ya fukn pussyass wyte trash disgr8c 2 ya own race frenz n famly dat wishn u gon fukn die asafp smdh lol :jester:

Yes. Let's complain about the Don brokering a deal to get HIV meds to people who can't afford the 20K a year. Such a racist. Did you read that it's only for white males? What a fucking stupid nazi.

Gotta love those Truvada commercials.

I know AIDS won't stop me from fucking high risk individuals. Truvada allows me to gamble harder with my life than ever before.

One has to actually try to let HIV develop to AIDs.

If an HIV+ individual takes their one a day, like Genvoya, and takes halfway good care of themselves, they will be undetectable/untransmittable like I am. Meaning I could ass fuck you all night long and can not infect you with the virus.

Furthermore pRep is good for keeping HIV rates down, however the flipside is rates of infection for other STD's go thru the roof like they have for reasons which are obvious. That's why I dont fuck around. Especially up here in Michigan cause the fags up here are more degenerate than South Florida fags. Which is saying alot. In fact I fired Sarge last week because I found out about his promiscuity. The only real solution to the issue is for faggots to use protection. Which they refuse to for the most part.

Edit: What would help immensely is a federal ban on sex hookup apps like Grinder, Scruff, and Tinder. As they serve no purpose whatsoever than easy sex hooks ups which result in infections of every type of STD, including HIV, ever invented.

Last edited:
L1ooFeb.png

Back