Fact is the answer to 99 out of 100 problems.. is money

Sponsored Links
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
62 - 05-10-2019, 11:31
That is what empty people say.

I'm already pushing 7 figures in the black and have 2 kids.

So.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 05-10-2019, 11:32

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
64 - 05-10-2019, 11:35
We have housing shortage up here. People needing places to live. Properties are cheap.

Reconcile.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
65 - 05-10-2019, 11:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
pro choice fukn alway cuzza ded baby gon b a liberal peeca fukn chit dat betta off ded 99 tyme outta 100 n e fukn how smdh lol

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 05-10-2019, 11:41
this thread was dead before it ever got going

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
67 - 05-10-2019, 11:41
i cant even

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 05-10-2019, 11:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Kids are far more valuable than fake money not worth the paper it is printed on. Carry on though.
Quote:
That is what empty people say.

I'm already pushing 7 figures in the black and have 2 kids.

So.

just sayin

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
69 - 05-10-2019, 12:11
You miss the point my slant eyed friend. Therefore I will state the factual point in very simple terms. Simple enough for your insect brain to comprehend.

Children are the real wealth and the key to immortality.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 05-10-2019, 12:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
71 - 05-10-2019, 12:32
Speak for yourself cow.

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 05-10-2019, 12:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
Anyone who attempts to seriously justify abortion live in a moral vacuum, I think.
Why is it a moral vacuum? Is the morality, only thou shall not kill? Is that what you can't get past? Is there is no moral consideration for the future life of the child, the mother, the father, society? Does the mother not already suffer in the choice?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
73 - 05-10-2019, 12:42
c o n t e n t

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 05-10-2019, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Send the baby to a sweat shop to pay for everything until they are 18. Problem solved.

Throw the mom into a wood chipper.
Why shouldn't the father be thrown into a wood chipper? A man is just as responsible for a baby as a mother. Perhaps the man should have not been so irresponsible as to get a woman pregnant.

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 05-10-2019, 12:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
Gandalf is a creationist

he's far too stupid to understand that the poorer people are, the more they ****.

look at any ****hole in the world. nm babies, not even aids stops them from ****ing. they love ****ing.
I doubt they have more sex. But they definitely have less protected sex.

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 05-10-2019, 12:55
I am 100% pro abortion. I also feel it is the morally superior choice to restricting a women's right to choose.

PROHIBITION DOES NOT WORK. IT IS A BAD IDEA.

If you don't like it, work to change people's minds, but absolutely do not make it illegal.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
77 - 05-10-2019, 13:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fling View Post
Why is it a moral vacuum? Is the morality, only thou shall not kill? Is that what you can't get past? Is there is no moral consideration for the future life of the child, the mother, the father, society? Does the mother not already suffer in the choice?
It is a moral issue because anyone who is not a demon understands killing a child is a bad thing. The future life of the child is up to the child once adulthood is attained. The mother made her choice to suffer the instant she spread her legs. As did the father the instant he nutted inside.

Actions have consequence. It is known.

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 05-10-2019, 13:14
Quote:
It is a moral issue because anyone who is not a demon understands killing a child is a bad thing. The future life of the child is up to the child once adulthood is attained. The mother made her choice to suffer the instant she spread her legs. As did the father the instant he nutted inside.

Actions have consequence. It is known.
So, by your logic, it's morally wrong. Two points. Not everyone shares the same morals. Morally wrong does not mean illegal.

One of the biggest founding principals of this country is that law and justice are based on reason - not on religion - which is the source of morals. If you want to live in a place where morality defines law you should go live in afganistan under the Taliban, or any other place where sharia law is enforced. Unfortunately Tehvul, you'd be thrown off a building.

Action's do have consequences, and the mother, has to live with them for their rest of her life. So does the father, and so does society. The baby can be in hell for never having been saved.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
79 - 05-10-2019, 13:50
well, if all the pro baby human killers are so worried about them potentially turning in to welfare **** stains, and they don't mind killing human babies for it, then why not just kill off adults who are already welfare **** stain losers that will never better themselves as well? i mean, what is morality anyway? who cares, just murder them.

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 05-10-2019, 14:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
well, if all the pro baby human killers are so worried about them potentially turning in to welfare **** stains, and they don't mind killing human babies for it, then why not just kill off adults who are already welfare **** stain losers that will never better themselves as well? i mean, what is morality anyway? who cares, just murder them.
If those people wanted to kill themselves, they could.

It's extreme but you have a point. I would say the Nazi's took reason to that logical conclusion. I think it's at that point you've given up your humanity to support reason, which is barbaric. Imagine if I were on the '**** stain loser' list, what if you were? I would not want someone else to make that choice for me, so I will not make that choice for someone else.

I simply support a woman's right to choose what to do with her body. I support the same for men.

Is there something that men are not allowed to do with their own bodies?

Page 4 of 34

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pro life folks

Social Website Bullshit