Pro life folks

There's plenty of research out there on the subject, feel free to look around. You can follow the links from the article I linked, or use your favourite search engine.

Willfully remaining ignorant will not make you correct, though.
Uh oh, Mr Data doesn't have data? Just as I thought.

Apparently a temporary bout of maternal depression is the threshold for this particular baby killer.

It's ok to kill babies if the mother is at a slightly elevated risk of temporary maternal depression. Clearly.

The funniest part is Amadeus thinks that only unplanned pregnancies cause postpartum depression.
No the funniest part is that he thinks a slightly elevated risk of that temporary mood disorder is a valid reason to kill babies.

omg jfcccc i m still supadupa fukn hard hopn n prayn 2 find strenth n kerrage 2 kill my pussy self yus lykka my dedcuckfuk pussyass bro wuz able 2 do n bring sum happy 2 muh chit famly n chitlyfe 4 yus 1 tyme FFFFFFUKME N FFFFFUKU 2 MOM FFFFFUK

pussyass effemcuck spikktrash no d00 alway b soundn lykkit 2 wtf lma0 smdh lol :jester:

There's a quote (Mark Twain?) out there that goes something along the lines of "There's no zealot like the recently converted". I think it needs to be updated to "recently reinvented".

Became a member of the church when I was 12. I'm going to be 42. Even when I rebelled against everything, and later considered myself an atheist, I still knew killing children was bad. Try harder.

only a sick-minded pedo would actually think that joke was funny, or even thing about posting that.

you know that, right?

krzrqN.gif

pro mudering women for unwanted babies that wont get societal help and become a bigger drain on society

Back