Game of Thrones Season 8

It was an odd choice imo...all that cgi and rig work for what? Money better spent elsewhere for sure.

Arya talks to Sandor for 10 seconds then we get 5min of never ending story flying silliness

Would have been much better had jon find out he could ride it during a battle

Seemed like a long "Remember this shit everyone?" episode.

I enjoyed it for the most part.

Jon was a little emo. Hope he stops shopping at Hot Topic soon.

Danny had some cheesy lines "Whatever they want." "Whatever you can."

I cheered aloud when Cersei came on screen.

I am emotionally invested in Cersei fucking up everything and reigning victorious.

It is bullshit she didn't get her elephants. She needed those. Gold Company is a crock of shit.

All in all good setup for things that are yet to come...

It was tonally jarring. Hey there's a giant army of undead marching south, they've destroyed the wall and zombified a dragon. Let's go for a little dragon ride for funsies and make Jon look like a bumbler instead of a heroic king of the seven kingdoms, then make out while a goofy dragon looks at us.

It would've been far better to have Jon be a relative natural to dragon riding and surveying his army and countryside from above while the people looked up at him in awe, followed by a scene with Dany along the lines of "I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow but I'm glad we could have this one moment for ourselves today."

all I wanted when jon flew past the dudes was for Tyrion to say "was that jon fucking snow" just to cap off the ridiculousness

Oh yea. I'd say it's pretty certain there will be a Varys-Theon-Grey Worm eunuch crossover scene.

Pretty sure people are still in it to see some zombie wave destruction.

I mean, there are still sooooooooo many characters still left alive.

I'll bet that before the season is over, a heaping shit ton of them all gonna be resting beneath the dirt.

So many faces we have grown to enjoy seeing over the seasons are soon to be zombie food.

Dragons are super weak to ice-spears. Pretty sure they gonna get wrecked too.

Gonna be great to watch.

I cried for poor sweet Samwell Tarly. He's my favorite. He asked some serious questions after telling Jon Snow who he really is. Jon/Aegon should ponder thereupon.

I guess I should have put it here

I don't watch GoT. I just don't care.. but this is cool

Fender is celebrating the final season of 'Game of Thrones' with 3 custom-made electric guitars, and there's one for each of the main houses

Prices range from $25,000 to $35,000

3.png

1.png

020.png

i am very slow to pick up on movies and shows, so i know i'm late to the party by saying that IMO it's prety cool that both the protagonists and antagonists are spirit-of-the-inca incestuous couples

jamie will turn sides, and there may be a traitor on the good side

that’s about the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a long time tbh

Its only the most talked about fan theory still going after almost two years.

His great-grandfather was originally from Braavos, home of the Faceless Men.

Season seven, episode five - a woman whispers “your time is up” to Littlefinger during a secret meeting at Winterfell, then hands him what appears to be a coin…the iron coin of Braavos.

Littlefinger was not wearing his mockingbird sigil in his death scene.

Littlefinger was not wearing his daggers in his death scene.

Littlefinger never entered the great hall for the council meeting.

Littlefinger will have control of the Vale and 2,000 (Heavy Horse) Knights of the Vale and 2,000 Heavy foot soldiers and pikemen that Jon Snow desperately needs.

Game of Thrones Theory: Littlefinger Faked His Death With A Faceless Man

This Game of Thrones Theory May Signal the Return of a Very Unexpected Character in Season 8

‘Game Of Thrones’ Theory: Is Littlefinger Alive After Faking His Death?

More elaboration on Petyr Baelish faking his death theory.

‘Game Of Thrones’ Fan Theory Says A Major Character Who Died Last Season Is Actually Still Alive

Back