{So} My wife left me.............

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
............in Dubai and went to Washington for a few days. The one in Americcuuuuuuh. Work stuff. Then she went shopping and bought me an Ipad2. 64GBWIFI3GANDALLTHEFRUIT version.

In black.

I'm not going to tell her she could have got it here for the same price. She just bought me a fucking Ipad. See?

Anyway, the moral of the story is: Ipad2, what can I do with it? And will I need any sandpaper?

............in Dubai and went to Washington for a few days. The one in Americcuuuuuuh. Work stuff. Then she went shopping and bought me an Ipad2. 64GBWIFI3GANDALLTHEFRUIT version.

In black.

I'm not going to tell her she could have got it here for the same price. She just bought me a fucking Ipad. See?

Anyway, the moral of the story is: Ipad2, what can I do with it? And will I need any sandpaper?

So the Ipad2 was to make her feel better for having sex with 15 men while she was in Washington?

In black.

Remind me why you post here again?

my (ex)wife left me, moved in with her new boyfriend and is getting married soon

I am a little bit behind in the replacement process

I can only assume that people like you deliberately post shit threads to build negative rep because you think it'll be funny.

-rep so applied.

Back