USA winning the World Cup

hahahahaha england is going to lose at soccer to a country that cares more about backyard wrestling than playing soccer

ooooohsnnaaaap

oh yeah and we call it soccer, too, cuz we literally dont give a fuck

hahahahaha england is going to lose at soccer to a country that cares more about backyard wrestling than playing soccer

ooooohsnnaaaap

oh yeah and we call it soccer, too, cuz we literally dont give a fuck

1) England will not lose to USA. Guaranteed

2) You think you give less of a fuck than the rest of the world gives about fucking gridiron, baseball, or basketball? Because, you don't. Trust me.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. You're quoting that in the hope you might be able to rub my nose in it later. Dream on.

USA will draw or beat the 3 lions this saturday.

dont-tread-on-me-gadsden-flag.png

Your team is going to lose to the most overrated and gayest player in soccer history (not counting david beckham because he sits on his own little hill of gay overratedness). And in a sport full of gay and overrated players, that really means something
landon_donovan_1.jpg

2) You think you give less of a fuck than the rest of the world gives about fucking gridiron, baseball, or basketball? Because, you don't. Trust me.
which has nothing to do with the fact that you're going to lose to a country that will have more citizens watching america has talent than the world cup

Last edited:
Back