[Batmam] Entitlement

Arrow and Flash started out as some of the best stuff on TV, and have stayed reasonably good at not letting the woke completely take over.

I don't mind the wokeness in Legends because they keep it kind of under the surface, and Canary still goes both ways (which makes her even hotter).

Supergirl has been mega-woke from the start in the most agressive way possible almost since the pilot episode, I tried to watch it but got sick of cringing after the first season. The show is deliberately adversarial and insulting to half (or more) of what could have been it's fan base, which is a shame because for the first few episodes I really liked the characters and actors.

When I read about Batwoman a year ago I wasn't surprised, the whole "Arrowverse" is heading that way which makes me glad they're wrapping up Arrow this year before it can get too cringe for me to finish watching. Watch the first season of Arrow and then watch any season of Supergirl, the difference is tone could not be more drastic.

Funny how these franchises never start out as aggressive social justice propaganda until AFTER they're popular...

I didn't even know there were super hero shows on CW. I just know it as that "teenage drama channel" that my wife likes to binge now and then (I think it started with that Vampire show). :weird:

the only redeeming thing about arrow was all the stupidly hot chicks in it. i can't believe someone just said the flash show on cw was good

arrow hasnt been good in forever

flash is very comic-booky and cheesy

legends is ... weird

but yes its pretty much a teen drama channel

Flash is very formulaic. Seasonal Megaboss you can't beat yet which requires various failed schemes involving monsters of the week.

They deleting comments like mad on the official trailer, and they're monkeying around with the like/dislike ratio.

It was just this morning, but it was you'd have 5 comments trashing it, then one comment about stuff was deleted/changed in the past hr ect.

They deleting comments like mad on the official trailer, and they're monkeying around with the like/dislike ratio.

It was just this morning, but it was you'd have 5 comments trashing it, then one comment about stuff was deleted/changed in the past hr ect.

I am glad you are on top of this situation, Reggs.

YT has their own anti-spambot algorithms that detect spam and delete it, which is why you see a bunch of comments/dislikes removed.

The top comment right now reads:

"-I need you to fix this cave.
-The cave is literal perfection.
-It will be, when it becomes a kitchen."

I'm sure there are tons of people who get triggered by that sort of thing but it's about as ridiculous as the premise of this show. The two halves (SWJ vs Troll) seem to feed off each other except one is a joke that isn't meant to be taken seriously while the other is a joke that wants to be taken seriously.

Did nobody learn anything from the all female Ghostbusters? Stop taking established IPs and rebooting them with SJW bullshit and expect to be regarded as brilliant. It's so low-effort and nobody is fooled by it.

They always seem to do like 2nd tier stuff. Their shows all feel like weak shadows of whatever top tier movie/show/book/comic they are trying to start an offshoot from. Always seem to be obscure, but good looking actors, acting that is so-so at best, soundtracks from random, semi talented studio musicians. But the promos always look really cool.

Back