Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland
Page 6 of 43
BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 09-05-2017, 16:18
damn that sucks

i don't even know what i think should happen to people in that situation

on the one hand, these kids' idiot mistake cost thousands of $$ in damages, and potentially killed people

on the other, it probably wasn't malicious, and kids are idiots with undeveloped brains

i'd hate to ruin their lives over one stupid mistake, but damn

Sponsored Links
ViRGE
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 09-05-2017, 17:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
i'd hate to ruin their lives over one stupid mistake, but damn
A "small" mistake is oversleeping before a job interview.

These idiots burnt down a significant fraction of N. Oregon & Portland's tourism industry. They were playing with fireworks during the hottest August on record, when half the state was already on fire, when there were burn bans published far and wide.

I doubt it was malice, but it also wasn't an accident. It was an incredible lack of care for anyone or anything besides their own amusement. It's the fire equivalent of manslaughter.

Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 09-05-2017, 18:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViRGE View Post
A "small" mistake is oversleeping before a job interview.

These idiots burnt down a significant fraction of N. Oregon & Portland's tourism industry. They were playing with fireworks during the hottest August on record, when half the state was already on fire, when there were burn bans published far and wide.

I doubt it was malice, but it also wasn't an accident. It was an incredible lack of care for anyone or anything besides their own amusement. It's the fire equivalent of manslaughter.
eyewitness account is that they threw a smoke bomb into the Eagle Creek canyon while laughing and taking videos

they may not have fully comprehended the consequences of their actions, but it wasn't an accident either

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
104 - 09-05-2017, 18:24
i don't think thats going to fly in a court

EyeZ
VeteranX
Old
105 - 09-06-2017, 01:17
http://katu.com/news/local/willamett...found-it-funny

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
106 - 09-11-2017, 14:26

Quote:
81% of ***8220;criminal gang affiliates***8221; in Portland are racial/ethnic minority. That means keeping a database is racist.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
107 - 09-11-2017, 17:37
Nothing to do with Portland but it does deal with someone from Oregon.

Quote:
A Dairy Queen Owner Posted This 'Politically Incorrect' Sign. It's Creating A LOT Of Buzz.

Wisconsin Dairy Queen owner Kevin Scheunemann generated a lot of buzz ***8212; and a lot of business ***8212; when a "politically incorrect" sign he posted on his store door offended an out-of-towner who took to social media to complain.

"This restaurant is politically incorrect," warns the sign Scheunemann posted some four years ago. The poster warns that they "have been known to say" things like "Merry Christmas," Happy Easter," and "God Bless America," and give away free ice cream sundaes to veterans on Veterans Day. The bottom of the sign, in large letters, reads: "In God We Trust."

The owner first posted the sign after a customer complained about the Christian music he heard being played in the Kewaskum Dairy Queen. Instead of ridding the store of the music, Scheunemann felt it was necessary to post a warning to potential customers about their values, which revolve around "God and country."
[.....]

Despite hanging without a hitch (or a complaint) for nearly four years, the sign recently became national news after an out-of-town customer became triggered by the "politically incorrect" message, and posted a snapshot and a complaint to the offical Dairy Queen Facebook.

"I find this extremely offensive," whined an Oregon woman who goes by the name Ashley Coleman on Facebook. "Please speak with the franchise owner," she added.

[.....]
But the comments... I will post a series for those of you who do not want to click link to a known 'right wing' Jew.

Quote:
The complainer was from Oregon. That explains a lot.

Yeah, in Oregon they're like the Jedi Knights of the Perpetually Offended Order.

The... P.O.O.? I like that.

the Perpetually Offended Order of Oregon (POOO)!

Perpetually Offended Order of People (POOP)

Delusional and Disaffected offended generation of the perpetually offended Oregonians. (DDOG POO)
Sorry! Doing invoicing all day and easy **** gets me off on dull ass days like these. Ugh... hate Mondays.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 09-11-2017, 21:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
I was going to post this ****! Unbelievable. So - these asshats are now saying that keeping info on gangs is racist since the majority of gang members are minorities. Let's look at some of the fun to be had -

1) Add up the millions spent on gang enforcement and ask for a refund.
2) So - does this mean that we are now going to have to pay billions in fines to minorities who now bring suit saying that their arrests were racially motivated because they were in gangs?

I can't even get my head around the stupidity of this. What..... the.... ****

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109 - 09-17-2017, 12:19
Welcome to Portlandia - here is how we deal with our homeless -
Nearly Every Week, a Body is Found in a Portland River. This is Not Normal. - Willamette Week

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 09-17-2017, 12:43
How many join the homeless per week? 1 may not be enough. River may have to step up

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
111 - 09-17-2017, 15:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Welcome to Portlandia - here is how we deal with our homeless -
Nearly Every Week, a Body is Found in a Portland River. This is Not Normal. - Willamette Week
this is becoming a big thing

happening all over the place......i remember seeing it on the Medford local news 3 or 4 times this year with a local creek they have running through town.

i am not sure if these are drug overdoses or people just fling themselves into the water after they get so wrecked, or if other people are tossing them in there.

i am not sure if this is a new phenomena or if it is just more open and obvious now. in NY they just die in the tunnels and back alleys.......I bet nobody even reports on how many bodies they find in either of those places anymore.

sad stuff to what is quickly becoming an entirely underground economy of people living off the map and no longer part of the world the rest of us think is reality

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
112 - 09-17-2017, 15:26
also.......was gonna send you a PM but I think you have those blocked

Googles depression tool funded by Pfizer | From the Trenches World ReportFrom the Trenches World Report

I see Pfizer is funding that google depression tool I think you posted about earlier

I was going to bump that thread but didn't want to google depression anymore than I already had to to find that article...........jfc

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
113 - 09-17-2017, 15:27
shocking.......shocking i tell you

hand in hand to ruin us all

that opiod epidemic and mega corps gooooooooooots what weeeeeeee neeeeeeeeeeed

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 09-17-2017, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
also.......was gonna send you a PM but I think you have those blocked

Googles depression tool funded by Pfizer | From the Trenches World ReportFrom the Trenches World Report

I see Pfizer is funding that google depression tool I think you posted about earlier

I was going to bump that thread but didn't want to google depression anymore than I already had to to find that article...........jfc
Man - I think people are so overloaded that they just don't care anymore. The idea that you can take a Google test and then get recommended a therapy or drug made by the folks that brought you the test and make the drug seems OK to most people. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Add to it that the internet is in part causing depression and Google is supposed to be an internet guide and it gets dark fast.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
115 - 09-17-2017, 19:00
my sentiments exactly

nobody gives a **** anymore

just want the bag to hold together until they can get, or continue to receive, whatever proverbial carrot on a string they think they were promised and is owed to them

some 60% of Americans in favor of preemptive military action against NK i see

geee........wonder what % of those will actually be deployed to that hell hole (again)

jfc i give up.......give me the pills

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 10-14-2017, 01:50

Motorcyclist killed in late night crash | OregonLive.com

Staff | Latus Triumph Motorcycles - Portland

Quote:

Renee Beus
Sign: Pisces
Dream Bike: Triumph Bonneville T120 Black

I have been a motorcycle lover from a young age, because as we all know there are few things in this world that light the fire of fun and freedom like motorcycles do. As a child, some of my friend's families had quads and 3-wheel ATV's. Those were my first motorsport vehicle experiences. Soon after, my mom brought home a Honda 125. I'm not sure why she did, because I was already a crazy child. My best memory on that thing was riding it on dirt roads in the Snake River desert. I owe thanks to my mother for fueling my passion for motorcycles. I've driven a variety of other motorcycles since then, I owned a Kawasaki for 7 years which I commuted on regularly to my taxi job. I worked that job for almost 12 years, and I often say it's the best motorcycle training I could have wished for. Combating ridiculous drivers is one of my specialties. Many of my taxi comrades were motorcyclists as well. I look forward to more long-distance trips. I have ridden down to the Oregon Country Faire in Veneta a few times. I like to take advantage of the VIP motorcycle parking there. That seems like the supreme way to get to the event (or anywhere, really). I also look forward to group rides. The only thing better than a motorcycle hooligan is a bunch of motorcycle hooligans! I have always found joy in observing other's bikes, chatting about them, and teaching friends (especially ladies) how to ride motorcycles. I feel like the luckiest gal in the world to be doing it for a living! I'm a proud part of Team Latus, where I'm happy to passionately sell the fun and freedom motorcycling provides, one rider at a time. See you on the road!.
Looks like her dream bike was a Bonneville t120 in black

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 01-21-2018, 17:12
I just made an Asian lady cry by catching her ready to bump into the front of my car while she was failing at parallel parking. She was not happy to see me. Surprise *****!

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 05-25-2018, 16:08
Quote:
3 women hospitalized after apparent hit-and-run on PSU campus, arrest made

Three women were hospitalized Friday morning following an apparent hit-and-run at Southwest Sixth Avenue and Montgomery Street in downtown Portland, according to witnesses at the scene.

Police pulled over the suspected vehicle at Northeast 16th Avenue and Glisan Street Friday afternoon. Initial reports indicate a man was taken into custody.

One woman is in critical condition at Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, a spokesperson said. Another is in serious condition and the third is in fair condition.

Police say there may be a fourth victim who left the scene.

One woman is in critical condition at Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, a spokesperson said. Another is in serious condition and the third is in fair condition. Police say there may be a fourth victim who left the scene.
[.....]

Several witnesses say the vehicle was a blue, mid-sized SUV. Portland officers are searching the area for a 2005 Mazda Tribute, with front-end damage and a leaking radiator and the license plate number 491 JHT.

A Portland police source said the registered owner of the SUV is flagged in the bureau's database as suicidal with mental health issues. Police also believe the crash was intentional based on witness statements.
[.....]

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
119 - 05-25-2018, 16:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post

Motorcyclist killed in late night crash | OregonLive.com

Staff | Latus Triumph Motorcycles - Portland

Looks like her dream bike was a Bonneville t120 in black
There is zero chance this person was 36

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
120 - 05-26-2018, 01:22
ok - since this is bumped. ****ing idiots in PDX. This kind of **** has to be going on all over this ****ing town. There is a place called Jantzen beach. Back in the day, it looked like this:

It was an awesome little place that had this carousel outside -

Families would go there. It was fun. It was clean. It was American.

So - not to go into the full history but it goes something like this...

Amusement park goes away. A pretty good mall goes in. Mall owners **** the folks in the mall. Property is divided up for a Target, Home Depot etc.

Now - at the same time - the city allowed a liquor store and a ton of little places that offered lottery games. Also beaucoup bars. So - crime started to go up on the island. Bums moved in and just ****ing live in the open. Drug addicts leave their gear all over. Shoplifting goes skyhigh.

Anyway - one of the grocery stores out there a Safeway just closed up. If you look in the papers and at their statement it goes something like this "After a review of our stores the performance of this location was not up to standards". This place has been there for like 32 years.

The real reason is the loss is sky high. It was not uncommon to see people just grabbing **** off the shelves and walking out the door while the helpless store staff just had to let them go.

They had complained and asked for LE on the island. Nothing. No help. Nada. If they tried to stop people - they would sue - and win. It was a ****ing circus.

So - it shuts down.

So - now what? This is the new game? Just shut everything down and let it turn to **** basically playing a shell game with the sick and addicted? Yes. Why?

There is a cycle underneath that makes the city money. As property values go up and then plummet - they make money. Lots of money. They dump that money into their own neighborhoods and favorite causes. Which, does not include the homeless and addicted.

Portland has weaponized the homeless in a brutal game of revenue. Not only do they not care - they are banking on these asshats - petty thieves, alcoholics, addicts to do their bidding. **** - they even throw fuel on the fire by providing the **** they need to fail - booze, gambling etc. This **** is not happenstance. This is the plan. They are some of the most evil ****s I have ever seen. It is organized crime in the open.

Page 6 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i got shit to do. , tighten that shit uo brasso