Okay, think I'm rerolling and need advice.

nostratic

Veteran X
I had fun with my Confessor, but I think he needs a reroll. I feel like I'm way short on mana most of the time, and my nukes don't land as often as they should.

Any suggestions?

Erm, what was your spec like before?

Ways to boost atr: High Int, which gets you more bang for your buck in your focus skill, a high focus skill, +atr weapons ( meaning you need a decent hammer skill ), precise rune ( +5% atr, not much, but every little bit helps )

As for mana, there's only spirit, and +spi and +mana items. As a fessor i've heard the strat is to have more health items, since you can just Inspire for more mana, but i don't really buy that one. Seem like you could easily get into a situation where you are constantly Inspiring to cast another bolt =P I'd go +mana +int mana regen items.. with some +int +mana +focus skill mana regen rings, you could get your atr up there pretty high..

Personally, I got a bw rune for my mage assassin.. just for dual wield. Spellwise, that lets me hold two +atr weapons, as well as double backstab.. Wednesday's spell atr is 1100ish at level 45 with 130 int ;x

Hope that helps..

Actually, I just checked.. Wed's dagger atr is 1056, spell atr is 1266. :eek:

level 45
precise rune
Int 150 with items
Dex 90
shadowmastery 125% with int
dagger 106% with int
dagger mastery ~38% with int and no trains
one +135 and one +150 atr shadowdagger

How do you have a low ATR?

Im lvl53, and my spell ATR is around 1300.

130 Int
161% Thaum w/ Items
+90 ATR Hammer(Will have Hammer up to 69% for +150atr Hammers next lvl)

I have about 1050 mana. Not sure if whats considered alot, but thats more than enough for me... especially with IoZ/Mending.

What lvl are you, BTW? At lower levels my spells were missing alot. Once our trainers hit R7 though, I trained my Thaum up to 130%. I almost never miss now.

I'll have to check when I get home...but I think my spell ATR is at 1066....(and I have plenty of INT (211)....but remember I am only a 39th level... :(

btw - I thought INT worked with damage...I thought the skill in the specific field determined ATR (Channeling...warding...etc.) My prob is most likely my channeling...I will try and get to a good trainer when I hit 40...

Last edited:
Back