So What's The Deal?

Killarmy

Veteran XV
I haven't been in game as of yet for more than a couple hours, but in a couple weeks the semester will end, summer will begin and I'll be playing SB all the time. So what's the deal with the TW guild? Are we just members of ST? Are we a subguild under ST? Was just curious to see what's going on.

lates

well a good portion of people broke off and are now in shining path. some of us are still in ST but plan on taking alts over to shining path.

how'd that end up coming about?

it looks like the Shining Path city is out in the middle of nowhere

I already have like three chars planned out, can't fuckin wait to start playing...Might be able to get some play time in this weekend while I'm home if I'm not too busy...

a few of us are still in ST, or rather a sub of ST

sphin and a few others were really hellbent on having their own city...

funny though, cause sphin told me it sucked in ST and would be so much better if we made out own guild, and that ST was too carebear... but then yesterday i saw im back in ST, except he joined ST main... not sure what happened there... what a loser.

shining path is in a shitty loc IMO... they are right by the gladiator mob, but dont seem to camp it much, so whatever.

anyway, i have no intention of joining shining path, though i may lend my alt to rebs theives guild, if he ever makes it.

Last edited:
well, if you wann join up w/ those of us in SoD, you need to get your main to lvl 30 first, before you can come onto the island... your alts can be r2 though...

Yes, SP is shitty for not camping the Gladiator rune while we are still trying to get things started and set up. And we are even more shitty for not being as strong as a guild with 1,000 members and allies with 80% of the server. We are very sorry for not plopping down all our walls, trainers and merchants on the first day since we have so much money to START a city for the FIRST time. Thank you. ST is win! Go join them for some EQ fun. You can do Kings groups all day long. Just watch out pointing any weapons at any actual players other than LoD. Or check way day of the week it is you might be able to attack Free Corps if its Wednesday.

i didnt say sp was shitty

i said their location was shitty

location location location

dont be dense

l34rn2r3$d

Last edited:
yeah we really should camp glad rune camp more, make some phat lewtz in that camp.

but lately we're being attacked a lot by some pansies

but yeah our location is shitty for getting past low r4 :|

ST has declared open season in/around Khar

its pretty much free reign to pk anyone level 35 and up (with the only exception being immediate allies... and the only one of that i know of is MWH)...

weve had groups going all day... krykhal is getting their pharming grounds ganked, along w/ everyone else who hangs around/camps around khar :devil:

he doesnt really seem like that much of an idiot to me... sure hes not the best leader ever, but hes done fairly well with ST.

though really, im not sure you have any room criticize him.

alright well shining path sounds good, I played this weekend for a bit, got my scout to lvl 12...I'll be playing hardcore next week, who should I send a tell to?

Back