So i witnessed Baby Bew talking to a girl by CosmicBlend - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So i witnessed Baby Bew talking to a girl
Page 5 of 7
Chaoz
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 09-08-2008, 00:41
Yes

I want an RSS feed of your day's events

Sponsored Links
Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
82 - 09-08-2008, 00:57
Well then this is my first blog entry.

Dear diary,

This was Friday evening.

My last class ended at 3:50, but I had a meeting with my senior design group at 4 so I didn't get home until around 5:15 or so. My former roommate called me to see if I wanted to go somewhere to eat so I picked him up from Engineering Hall. Before I left my apartment I messaged another friend to see if she wanted to come too, but she was afk so I left a message.

So I picked up my roommate and we decided to drive around to find a place to eat. After driving through downtown Urbana and through country roads to the north of the city, the aforementioned girl called and decided to join us. So we picked her up and decided to go to downtown Champaign to eat.We went to a somewhat fancy restaurant, but there was a 25 minute wait and we decided to go to a sports bar type of place across the street. I ate a barbecue burger and washed it down with a Magic Hat #9.

Then we walked around downtown for a bit and had some coffee and saw some police cars and ambulances and black people. There was also a man wearing a suit that was covered in red LED or Christmas lights.

So then I dropped off the girl at her place (she had something or other to do) and my roommate and I drove around some country roads again before stopping by the liquor store to buy some beer. I got a bottle of Aventinus, a bottle of Avery Kaiser (Octoberfest), and a 6 pack of Berghoff Oktoberfest. He got a bottle of Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout.

We went to his apartment and drank some beer and listened to some trance music and then decided to go to the bars. We went to a campus bar where I didn't really do anything and my roommate had two 2-second conversations with girls. So then we decided to go downtown and I gave CosmicBlend a call.

CosmicBlend was with two girls, both of whom would be considered fat by TW standards. One was a lot cuter than the other and this is the one that would be making out with CosmicBlend throughout the night. My roommate told me he wanted to have sex "with the fat one". CosmicBlend and the girls went to another bar while I waited for my roommate to finish the JagerBomb he ordered for some reason.

So then we went to another bar (the same place we ate dinner) and while looking for CosmicBlend, my roommate decides to chat up some chick at the bar. She had a friend with her and, given the choice between talking to CosmicBlend's friend and this girl, I chose the former. So I find CosmicBlend and he keeps making out with the ****faced drunk girl while I talk to her friend about how she likes to volunteer or something.

After the bar closes, we go to CosmicBlend's friend's apartment and we can now add another adjective to ****faced drunk girl's name: passed-out. Non-****faced drunk girl and I talk on the roof of the apartment and then we all get a cab and head home to our respective apartments, the end. Also I peed on a building.

I hope you enjoyed the story!

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
83 - 09-08-2008, 00:59
I liked the part where you didnt close.

DrSupey
Custom title by
Rayn
Old
84 - 09-08-2008, 00:59
tl;ra

confidential
VeteranX
Old
85 - 09-08-2008, 00:59
You should've talked to the man wearing christmas lights and hung out with him all night

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
86 - 09-08-2008, 01:00
I forgot the part where she said she wanted to give me her number, and I said "ok" and she said "are you even going to call me" and I said "maybe, i dont know".

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 09-08-2008, 01:01
u gotta up ur game bew or ur never gonna see boobs irl

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
88 - 09-08-2008, 01:03
baby bew that post was essential

you just went up a rating on my blog

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
89 - 09-08-2008, 01:05
Cosmic also has a cool black friend and he tried to give me a cool black handshake but i didnt know how to do it so i just tried to go along with it and i think i did ok

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
90 - 09-08-2008, 01:08
you overthink it

with the blackshake you just gotta feel

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
91 - 09-08-2008, 01:09
I read the whole thing. Good story.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
92 - 09-08-2008, 01:12
I left out a lot of details in the second half so I apologize if there are any unsolved mysteries or resolved plotlines.

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 09-08-2008, 01:12
why didnt u take the girls number

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
94 - 09-08-2008, 01:17
I did.

Durak