stocks?

It seems to me most of this is driven by political uncertainty. I wish I could pick one industry back in 08 and pick up the companies that I thought would survive at a bargain. Either way, I won't be getting in until next week at the earliest because I have to transfer money around.

i normally dont giv a fk about stocks, despite having most of my $$$ in them (in safe shit like money market atm).... but im quite sure we're heading toward a major correction. so the bottom wont be seen for a while.

i base this mainly on the zero positive prospects we see around the western world. so its not simply manipulation as you say, though im sure a large part of it is.

reason: niggers jews

This man understands the reason

We haven't even seen many stocks begin correcting. Most have been overvalued for some time. I like ur enthusiasm but give it till late spring.

Again the reason: nigger jews

I'm hoping it bottoms out. Finished paying off my student loans 2 years ago, then saved for a house and bought it a year ago. Last year maxed my 401k for the first time ever and hope to continue to do so, as well as have non retirement invested accounts built up soon, so I'd rather everything plummet before I start pumping my excess cash into stocks.

Sold 90% of my stocks in August / September and moved it into real estate for the time being. We're nowhere near the bottom.

Back