Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 3160 of 8750
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
63181 - 02-26-2018, 14:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
if you put a lot of stock in the damore quote that cpttele posted, it seems to me that the political class is pandering to the plutocracy at the expense of the working class, but whatever helps you sleep at night..
the political class IS part of the plutocracy

you think nancy pelousy became a multi-millionaire from her paltry congressional pay? lulz

why else would they pass laws that they and their butt buddies dont have to abide by or loophole out of?

are you saying that the message of wealth inequality doesnt resonate with the poor and downtrodden? ****, i like the idea that since you are wealthy and Im not and asslips mcfukstain is promising me your wealth, how could I not vote for him / her? i like the idea of being able to vote myself to the fruits of your labor

but hey, if you think that people will be more productive under commie scum gvt where everyone gets paid regardless if they work or not (and the party leaders arent 'wealthy' lol) and that helps you sleep at might, more power to you

Sponsored Links
absent
VeteranXX
Old
63182 - 02-26-2018, 14:09
Corporations have bought out the US government and sic idiots like SS and Tele on the meager breadcrumbs that are thrown at the way of the vast underclass, while the billionaires who bought said government are richer than ever in history.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
63183 - 02-26-2018, 14:20
hey absent, hows that profit sharing plan going on with yours?

do your worker bees have a say in production and management yet?

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63184 - 02-26-2018, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
the political class IS part of the plutocracy

you think nancy pelousy became a multi-millionaire from her paltry congressional pay? lulz

why else would they pass laws that they and their butt buddies dont have to abide by or loophole out of?

are you saying that the message of wealth inequality doesnt resonate with the poor and downtrodden? ****, i like the idea that since you are wealthy and Im not and asslips mcfukstain is promising me your wealth, how could I not vote for him / her? i like the idea of being able to vote myself to the fruits of your labor

but hey, if you think that people will be more productive under commie scum gvt where everyone gets paid regardless if they work or not (and the party leaders arent 'wealthy' lol) and that helps you sleep at might, more power to you

symantecs

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63185 - 02-26-2018, 16:07
Quote:
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I***8217;d run in there even if I didn***8217;t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
63186 - 02-26-2018, 16:09
Well... duh...

It's easy to say that knowing a squad of highly trained, heavily armed body guards would have to follow you in there and jump in front of all the bullets.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
63187 - 02-26-2018, 16:15
Trump wears a bullet proof vest, no fear!

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
63188 - 02-26-2018, 16:16

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
63189 - 02-26-2018, 16:19
You know Dems have reached peak Dem when you can't tell if they're infuriated, trying to be funny, or just insufferably condescending.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
63190 - 02-26-2018, 16:45
Quote:
symantecs
reality, mother****er

do you speak it?

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63191 - 02-26-2018, 17:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
reality, mother****er

do you speak it?
rich people become politicians not politicians become rich people

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
63192 - 02-26-2018, 17:06
yeah stupid, obama was super rich growing up in kenya.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63193 - 02-26-2018, 17:08
without a twitter screenshot taken from a post and comment from pol i find ur comment without merits

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
63194 - 02-26-2018, 17:08
Quote:
without a twitter screenshot taken from a post and comment from pol i find ur comment without merits
okay kotz parrot

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
63195 - 02-26-2018, 17:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco View Post
for when you absolutely have to get to that school shooting...

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
63196 - 02-26-2018, 17:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian View Post
for when you absolutely have to get to that school shooting...
Or let it happen...

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
63197 - 02-26-2018, 17:20
Or wait for the "real" Police Department to show and go in... and then they get to do all the paper work.

17 people dead... that's a lot of paper work.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
63198 - 02-26-2018, 17:32
"toys for tots" decal is basically an admission by the broward sheriff that they r just a bunch of toddlers and the lambo is their taxpayer-funded toy

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
63199 - 02-26-2018, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Quote:
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
63200 - 02-26-2018, 17:45
LOL

it's like donnie t lives in my head w/ me

Page 3160 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot