[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"civil war" would probably last a day. Most Americans are too soft.
They'd see real combat for 1 second and realize it isnt a video game. No Bueno for most.
Its all bullshit.

Reactions: clu
There's plenty of hatred, but not enough motivation. The only thing most people feel for the country is disappointment/contempt. They have no interest in the government or the future of the country. Recent generations have been taught to hate themselves and their country and to be proud of nothing. It's like the complete opposite of patriotism/nationalism. The reason why people keep bringing up the "civil war" is because they've been taught to completely hate the other 50% of the country and wish they would just die (but once again, no real motivation to make that happen the old fashioned way).

"civil war" would probably last a day. Most Americans are too soft.
They'd see real combat for 1 second and realize it isnt a video game. No Bueno for most.
Its all bullshit.

quote-when-i-joined-the-militia-i-had-promised-myself-to-kill-one-fascist-after-all-if-each-george-orwell-84-63-95.jpg

humdumper i commented on that image when it was posted elsewhere and hoped you were "in on the joke" so to speak. you're in the US correct? you are familiar with orwell's experiences in spaign?

Guy down the road from me has flags flying from his house "fuck biden" and the confederate flag. He and his horse look exactly how you'd expectalso his beaten up truck has the same flag and his windows are painted "fuck Biden and fuck you for voting for him"

He looks like the oldest roadie for zz top.

Can someone please come and collect their Grandad from the bar and take him home. He's now dribbling on in drunkanese about some modern medical miracle he had nothing to do with.

Back