[Facts] Sprechen Sie Cooch?

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
[FACT]

A recent highly regarded international poll and study confirms that if you are a man and can speak a foreign language you are 25x more likely to engage in consensual sex with a female than your uni-lingual competition. In the USA, the chances go up to an impressive 75x more likely.

The study also showed the same results for those that speak in a convincing fake accent.

[/FACT]

I speak a passable amount of German having worked there for a year back in the 90s and studied it at school. It never got me laid though, that's an American thing. An American who speaks a foreign language has novelty value, since most of you believe all communication barriers can be overcome by shouting.

With apologies to LGBR of course...

I speak a passable amount of German having worked there for a year back in the 90s and studied it at school. It never got me laid though, that's an American thing. An American who speaks a foreign language has novelty value, since most of you believe all communication barriers can be overcome by shouting.

the secret is to learn the dirty words 1st

An American who speaks a foreign language has novelty value, since most of you believe all communication barriers can be overcome by shouting.

Ya boss, its not because the rest of the world is a beta bitch like you and simply capitulated to using our language in common exchange because they want better access to us and our money/power.

Nah, its because we like to shout. #mitchlogic

Ya boss, its not because the rest of the world is a beta bitch like you and simply capitulated to using our language in common exchange because they want better access to us and our money/power.

Nah, its because we like to shout. #mitchlogic

Who's language? Just remind me, what's that language of 'yours' called again, shouty Shouterson??

We just believe the rest of the dirt monkeys in the world should learn to speak english

In Mitch's original home, chicks drop their panties like it was the end of WWII for a Yank. They are so tired of simps. You can walk into a room and as soon as you are identified as a Yank you can hear this "pop pop pop" as their mouths all open to suck your big US dick. All the chicks and half the guys. It's mostly why Brit males are so salty about Yank males. We are irresistible. Even Mitch's wife wants to come to the US and visit Montana. That's code for "find a cowboy" in chick-speak.

Back