soulcalibur 4 you got it?

WildKnight

Veteran XV
if so what system? and username if you want to fight online.

i have it for 360, Wildknight is my live nick.

so far this game is awesome, all the unlockables like sc for dreamcast, and it looks amazing!

shit I forgot it was coming out this week. I'll get it for 360 eventually though, it's the only fighting game that I actually like.

i have not been into a fighting game since Killer Instinct but i seen the commercial for this and thought it looked fun and i might have to rent it to give it a try

Is it more like sc for dreamcast and sc2 or like sc3? Cause i hear its the same engine as sc3. And personally i think sc3 sucked compared to sc and sc2

I'll start playing in two weeks. I have to finish up some survey work for school and then I'll be online.

my gt is: A Sea of Ink. I'll bookmark this thread and start friending people when I pick it up. Also, I'll probably work everyone on TW. :D

I has it. It's pretty good aside from Yoda and The Apprentice being imba as shit. The graphics are fantastic and the combat is pretty fluid.

Yes it does have online play which so far as been lag free. If your a fan of the series it's a no brainer to pick up, otherwise I recommend a rent if you've never played a Soul Calibur game before.

Nice, I'll be getting this. I was worried about the lag

The whole armor thing seems pretty cool too. I used to get pissed when people tried to block too much.

Back