Welcome to Tribalwar

oooooh i get it now. hmm, you should make it more clear that its the general discussion forum you cant post in, and not the whole thing. yeah thats all.

Uhh, congrats?

I know you've been having problems with newbies, but how can anyone prove themselves if there's a 15-day ban? ... Meh, whatever. I'll deal.

Anyway, nice forum here... Whatever happened to all the other Tribes forums? I think this is one of like two or three actives left...

Uhh, congrats?

I know you've been having problems with newbies, but how can anyone prove themselves if there's a 15-day ban? ... Meh, whatever. I'll deal.

Anyway, nice forum here... Whatever happened to all the other Tribes forums? I think this is one of like two or three actives left...
Tribes died, people cried.

"...spouting off about how meber abuse is wrong and that we're all morons for abusing people who voluntarily post on these forums..."​

Just what kind of abuse are we talking about? Hope no one tries to hack me or somthing, cause Im acctually very poor and dont have a credt card at all ;)

I actually had a TW account a few years before this one. Is there any way for me to find it and use it again? I do not remember the username tho....

:(

Back