[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

Rob could do better. I guess that's love though. She'll most likely get much much bigger as she ages

Should have gotten rid of Ciji. She hasn't been good at any real games, and she's doing way too much politicking in a freaking show about games.

Best episode yet. Sass and I were impressed.

The corpsehumping had us rewinding multiple times, to watch Jamal, Robert and you laugh your asses off while Dante looked pretty fucking pissed.

Bye bye Dante.

You know I felt bad for Dante thinking about it a couple times because it's like we were having one big party on stage that he wasn't invited to. Robert and I had no fear of Elimination, so yeah I wanted to win but I didn't mind enjoying myself too!

Then after the first bomb plant by Jamal and Prod1gy, I kept trying to keep the communication up and bring the game back but Dante just cracked. He wasn't saying a word, didn't look like he knew what he was doing in game. I know all he was thinking, "I could be going home right now... I'm about to lose...," while the rest of us are yucking it up and having a good time haha

I was kind of surprised they chose two players for a gametype like that, seems like it would really only work properly with 3 people per team at minimum.

Back