[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You're confusing actual marxists from normal people who work jobs and raise families that preclude them from hours upon hours of independent research (which is tough to find and quite frankly tough to analyze also) and have a mixed system of beliefs due to hearing information from both sides.

Making sweeping and rude statements to them pushes them towards the actual Marxist camp instead of being understanding and engaging in reasoned discourse rather than vitriolic rhetoric. I see people like you as more of a danger to the cause of various right aligned movements as you set a very poor example and have over the course of a decade on this forum. I remember you from 2008 when I was young and the idiotic rage fueled statements and you have never served your cause well via it, and you never influenced me (unlike other posters here) into a more aligned viewpoint.

Don't mind him. Calm and reasoned discourse have no place in his small, anger filled world. As you say, he has been posting like this since 2008. There is no hope of him growing up. He'll always be stuck on that hill.

Don't mind him. Calm and reasoned discourse have no place in his small, anger filled world. As you say, he has been posting like this since 2008. There is no hope of him growing up. He'll always be stuck on that hill.

15085634_1019930951463399_3472448483319516680_n.jpg

Happy needs to hack the matrix and add happyflag code to all the pedos so we can root out the turtling cowards.

I'm white, blonde, blue eyed... no matter what, I'll be fine.

However I still don't understand how such a pathological liar, with no logic and reason behind any of his statements was voted for by so many people... except Hillary received the nomination instead of someone who might actually fight for the middle class.

Good luck anyone of any kind of color.

lol

starts post off with I have shame for myself (based on nothing I did but how I was born)

expresses contempt for others who don't wake up with constant shame or self victimization syndrome

finishes with warm well wishes and profound sympathy for others simply because of their skin color (not life situation or actual struggle)

and these people wonder what planet trump voters came from

Last edited:
I'm white, blonde, blue eyed... no matter what, I'll be fine.

However I still don't understand how such a pathological liar, with no logic and reason behind any of his statements was voted for by so many people... except Hillary received the nomination instead of someone who might actually fight for the middle class.

Good luck anyone of any kind of color.

Yeah, because life under Obama was just grand for people of color. #BlackLivesMatter #StopKillingUs

Racial Discontent Is Rising, but That’s Not Obama’s Fault

good luck black people

not because your future is fucked by 3rd world competition, your cities are wastelands, you have no future prospects....your schools are jails

your representatives keep tossing you into prisons and create more laws for you to break and get arrested/shot over

as a liberal i don't feel bad for what we are doing to you.......but how you were born

the color of the skin you had no say or choice in

fukin democrats say they don't get it. obviously they don't

Back