Death Punch Studios filling positions.

some maps from t1 are going really good already.
I think its going great. It really feels like tribes. its by far the best game made by fans inspired in this game we all lobe. It compiles the best from tribes 1 and 2. And this plate may have a little bit of GG legions salt (for a new taste pleasure): but this is only my impression, tho... doesnt mean its szándékos

:)

Last edited:
So, how's the work going, guy? :sunny:

Milk has been out of town a while so things have slowed down some. I am just about done with the skiing and flight physics.

Working on the flag tossing to get it as close to T1 as possible. Also got a Radar working, just needs icons from Milk. Got a 3D Modeler but no concept artist.

Things are still going, slowly but surely.

I worked on IceRidge today, also have a sshot of the Launcher/Updater ive been working on.

As you can see from the Tabs, it will have IRC chat, a tab which will display games official forums (tribalwar for testing keke) and also the Server browser and a tab to set the options. The top progress bar will be for the refresh status of the servers. On the right in the blank area will be the Username/PW box to login. Soon I will need to add a tab to choose your player.

For IceRidge i want to implement a slight precipitation (snow).

Anyways, hes some screens, uploading a video too.

launcher.jpg

Screenshot007.jpg

Screenshot008.jpg

Screenshot009.jpg

its not looking bad even tho most of the visuals were already done for u but

even if this turns out great (i think the ETQW game was well done) with no player base it wont matter

do u have any plans on how you plan on getting people to play this

its not looking bad even tho most of the visuals were already done for u but

even if this turns out great (i think the ETQW game was well done) with no player base it wont matter

do u have any plans on how you plan on getting people to play this

Steam, amirite?

Most games released on Steam for less than $20 gets plenty of sales. Plus when it goes on sale for $10 alot of people will buy it just because its only 10 bucks.

Shit, ive bought countless games on Steam just because they were cheap and I was bored.

One day all 3D Art will be replaced by custom models, even T1 bases will have to be remodeled from scratch (even though the end result will be the same) to avoid copyright issues.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention ive completed:

Chaingun spinup/spindown.

Grenades/Mortars bounce.

Grenades/Mortars have an "Arming Time" in which they will not explode if they hit something until said arming time has elapsed.

Grenades/Mortars have life. You can shoot a grenade in mid air with chaingun and it will blow up. Also if you shoot 2 grenades in the same area the explosion from the first exploding grenade will cause the 2nd grenade to blow up at the same time.

Grenades/Mortars WILL explode if they hit a player in mid air and it is passed the "Arming Time".

Forgiving your command of the English language I'm somewhat impressed by the product so far. Tribalwars looked good as well until you tried to ski down a slope.

Back