LGBR Did get beat up, lol

I don't know, FS. From the sounds of it, he really just tried to scare him, but that was all. But until I hear from Rob what he did, I don't trust the secondhand info.

Mav said:
My point is, in the past he always made it a point to use my like of anything Star Wars aganist me, when in reality he's a fucking hypocrite. Looks real fucking stupid to flame someone for being a star wars fan, when you yourself have a god damn starwars tattoo.
When have i EVER done any such thing??

Did i not beat you at star wars trivia? Youre just making shit up to prove a point.

Nomad said:
Let's go back old school, and talk about your dead father, and your jobless loser mother, and your infatuation with wrestling

i fail to see how an interest in wrestling, having a deceased father, or an unsuccessful mother, is anything to rail on him about as if it were insulting.

methinks nomad is very insecure about his small penis and is grasping at straws

not to mention bragging about beating someone in star wars trivia is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard

my point was made.

edit: and no asian fuck is going to talk about my dick size, rice weenie.

Nomad said:
When have i EVER done any such thing??

Did i not beat you at star wars trivia? Youre just making shit up to prove a point.

Lets see, remember the time, some random fucking thread, I quoted Yoda like I do now and then, and you of course decided to troll the thread as usual making some sly witty comment about what I said.

Or my photoshopped webcam pictures of a lightsabre? You love bringing that up, as you said 18 months later. Notice you or no one else gives Kowboy shit for his 'jedi' webcam pics and movies but when I do it, oh heaven fucking forbid its a travesity.

I did prove my point. You think you ARE better than most people. Its ok for YOU to be some star wars geek with a fucking tattoo, but if Im a fan god no we cant have that flame flame flame flame flame flame

Everything in this thread is lies. I saw it happened. Sarcastic starting breathing fire and LGBR had to go to the emergency room with third degree burns.

Also, he really did look like he deserved it (Although it was hard to tell with all his skin burned off)

you are both star wars nerds. whatever. to each his own. that's fine.

what's amusing is when one star wars nerd thinks he is studly hot shit because the other one is simply overweight. It's like two kids with down syndrome making fun of each other. ridiculous.

Grand Masta D said:
Everything in this thread is lies. I saw it happened. Sarcastic starting breathing fire and LGBR had to go to the emergency room with third degree burns.

Also, he really did look like he deserved it (Although it was hard to tell with all his skin burned off)

I'm calling bullshit. I have it from a good source that he burped up an avalanche, and LGBR ended up in ER with severe frostbite to 98% of his body.

Sojourn said:
I'm calling bullshit. I have it from a good source that he burped up an avalanche, and LGBR ended up in ER with severe frostbite to 98% of his body.

Was that before or after he ripped off LGBR's arm and beat him with it?

Posting about it non stop on an online gaming forum is even cooler, even when nothing happened,Hydrogen. Drama faggots.

Back