LGBR Did get beat up, lol

Neckhole said:
having sex is fun

having friends is fun

depends on your judgement of the term 'fun'. ill agree to the second one, although i dont trouble myself to acheieve that. the first is subjective.

Mav said:
depends on your judgement of the term 'fun'. ill agree to the second one, although i dont trouble myself to acheieve that. the first is subjective.

Jesus, you seriously have no friends IRL?

SuicideTaxi said:
Uh

It's not a prank.

You guys are unbelievable. You believe the stupidest shit in the world as gospel and then don't believe something that's reasonable.

Yes because every single person on here believes all the stupid shit and not the reasonable shit.

Or perhaps it could be that different people believe different things.

Here:

LGBR was out of line, should have known better.

Sarca was out of line, should have known better.

Both parties were at fault. Its not a 'he was wrong, he was right' thing. The kid mouthed off. Sarca fucked him up a little. Big deal. Should have kicked them both out.

Dark Volcanic said:
Here:

LGBR was out of line, should have known better.

Sarca was out of line, should have known better.

Both parties were at fault. Its not a 'he was wrong, he was right' thing. The kid mouthed off. Sarca fucked him up a little. Big deal. Should have kicked them both out.

Wow you are the first person to say that in 56 pages

[/sarcasm]

LoS-Primal said:
Jesus, you seriously have no friends IRL?

i have a few yea, but i dont make hundreds and hundreds like some people on here. take akuma for example, nice enough guy, but he feels the need to go party with every single person he can at any given time. ironically, i prefer quality of friends over quantity.

Mav said:
i have a few yea, but i dont make hundreds and hundreds like some people on here. take akuma for example, nice enough guy, but he feels the need to go party with every single person he can at any given time. ironically, i prefer quality of friends over quantity.

whenever i hear that i automatically think that they're covering up for their lack of friends by pretending that the few they have are sooo sooo freakin great.

ayzianboy said:
whenever i hear that i automatically think that they're covering up for their lack of friends by pretending that the few they have are sooo sooo freakin great.

when did i say my friends were any better than yours or anyone elses?

Mav said:

you didn't, and neither did I.

I simply said I thought that was a self-defense mechanism of yours.

and also, i believe the word you were looking for was "alternatively", not "ironically", because i don't see any irony in your post.

Nomad said:
Well you asked, you stupid fucker.

No, I asked why would I care about what you said that I just quoted of yours. You make it sound like I really give a shit about friends or sex. I care about friends I already have, I dont care about some super desire to make more, no need. As for sex, thats a lost cause no point in wasting time on that.

Mav said:
I dont think you are choosy in your friends. I think you will latch on to anyone who will hang out with your lame ass.

How does every single thread into an analyzation of Mav's apparently pathetic life every single time.

It's annoying as fuck.

Back