[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You don't have to believe her. Let the FBI look into this, talk to the people who were at the party, talk to the therapist, talk to anyone who can corroborate her story or disprove it.

The people who are like "we don't need to investigate this at all" before we appoint someone to a lifetime position.. what's the rush?

i think men all around the world need to just flood every local law enforcement office with claims of sexual assault to the point where the entire system just collapses

that would be fucking hilarious

then we can actually rape them

Even if kav is out, they're just going to nominate another ultra-conservative. It's not like some liberal feminist is next in line, what are you even worried about?

"hey guys the demonrat leftists hate kavanaugh lets confirm him as a troll"

"oh wait now marijuana dispensaries are illegal. oh wait now corporations have more political donation rights than people"

dang cuckidemic kale yellacucktearz clu n phaycuck n tripplcuck n co bin supadupa njoyn spittn dey own teefz out dey fukn hed n m0uf u wud b tinkn d00dz wantn u tinkn dem bein paid 2 git fukkt wit n slappt cross dey fukn faces smdh lol :jester:

Ladders. Tunnels. How do they work?
a ladder creates a visit choke point
migrant workers and your average child trafficker won't afford tunnels, the cartels will

you make it sound like if isn't 100% efficient or effective it's not worth doing...open borders!

Last edited:
phaycuck nuttin butta yuge fukn pussy dat betta off ded him own famly enkerrage him 2 find strenth err fukn day phaycuck go thru lotsa pain lernin howta b standn uprite eech fukn day lma0 smdh :jester:

still waiting to see all these open border advocates open their homes to the hordes

why have locks on your doors?

why have fences around your property?

i lubz me some great mental gymnastics to justify hypocrisy

Also how does alleged boob touch + alleged muffling = rape?

It was so traumatic she can't even remember where or when it happened nor who was there.

I hope Trump grabs her by the pussy.

It was so traumatic she can't even remember where or when it happened nor who was there.

the mere accusation = GUILTY in the court of leftie public opinion*

these idiots do not even understand the ramifications of how bad this can get. will be interesting to see one of them suffer from it, but let's be real, prolly not since they are soybois

* as long as it isnt one of theirs, then ignore or not report unless forced to

Per her Lawyer she also won't testify under oath until the FBI investigates. Why the FBI for a non federal crime from 35 years ago? Because ME TOO that's why. Also they need to stall until after midterms. Once Drumf eats his peach mint, it's clear sailing. No way ultra conservative Christian VP Pence nominates a right leaning judge.

Trump is still President

Democrats are still losers.

I am still alive. :lol:

Just got back from vacation and leaving again tomorrow for second vacation.. this time I am taking the wife.

6/15
Sooo fucked

Even if kav is out, they're just going to nominate another ultra-conservative. It's not like some liberal feminist is next in line, what are you even worried about?

What are we worried about? Is this a serious question? Don't be stupid bro if we let this woman get away with this and kavanaugh is out, that sets a precident that we don't want to set. that means they can do this to us every time. Sorry bro the FBI is not going to investigate this stupid shit and Kav will be appointed.

:lol: Triple never changes. Such a sucker for bullshit. Dems are about obstruction.. cause that is all they have.

Trump is still going win another 4 years

Kav is still going to be a SCJ

Triple is still going to be wrong about everything

Back