You raff yuo roose v.3871

41462111_2023697430985558_2516745995304304640_n.jpg

Spoiler

My problem is I always go through scenarios in my head like: "how did this couple meet and what are the pickup lines"

Thinking about that is comical and painful at same time.

Hey now, nothing wrong with the gays.
It's only when they start affecting the way YOU live is when it's a problem.

That said, being proud of, or defining your entire life on the basis of what you fuck or whatever you identify as, is a sad existence.

As for the child above being raised as a person...
I'm not sure that's any worse than the abuse of religious indoctrination of a child, and that's pretty rampant.

as long as parents don't project their insecurities and mental illness onto their kids I am fine with it......but when that damage is done I have issues

and considering how many of them are suicidal, provably and measurably mentally ill, not to mention trying to get their kids on hormone suppressors and gender reassignment surgery before puberty (aka adult hood) that is where I begin to have my issues tbh

a lot of parents have the tendency to pump guilt into their kids before that soft spot on their skull hardens up enough for them to make their own decisions, their own piss poor life choices

exacerbating that issue and circumstances, beyond the problems we already see and face, isn't something i am an advocate for

as long as parents don't project their insecurities and mental illness onto their kids I am fine with it......but when that damage is done I have issues

and considering how many of them are suicidal, provably and measurably mentally ill, not to mention trying to get their kids on hormone suppressors and gender reassignment surgery before puberty (aka adult hood) that is where I begin to have my issues tbh

a lot of parents have the tendency to pump guilt into their kids before that soft spot on their skull hardens up enough for them to make their own decisions, their own piss poor life choices

exacerbating that issue and circumstances, beyond the problems we already see and face, isn't something i am an advocate for

That and government funds going towards gender reassignment, no thx.

That's Australia mate, a cracker is just a cracker

we put this on them
gHXk3Rf.jpg

Qqfr2Zh.jpg

Best part is, that is the Olympic Swimming team

Last edited:
Back