Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Don't get it twisted I support ur right to bear arms cuz u guys are in a completely irreperable state right now

However if u ACTUALLY want to do something about violent gun crime, it can only done with lots of digging or hundreds of years of attrition

Which neighborhood has more violent gun crime

A) a neighborhood with guns

2) a neighborhood without guns

i'll explain this again for your little feeble mind.

neighborhood in texas has many many guns, very little gun crime.

neighborhood in chicago where guns are illegal, LOTS OF GUN CRIME

get it?

it's not the number of guns that are causing the crime.

Which neighborhood has more violent gun crime

A) a neighborhood with guns

2) a neighborhood without guns
The one without guns. Niggers and spics will go to that neighborhood and rob, rape, and kill people who can't protect themselves.

You're welcome.

tbf mexico and jamaica have plenty of no guns, very nice neighborhoods

it's just like the usa

hang out w/ the (((money))) and u will b in a good hood

:rofl: :rofl:

22nd Amendment is killing us

22ndAmendment1.jpg

lol, saw he edited it quick

kinda like someone saying that they are a gun owner but would happily give theirs up?

:lol:

phaytal would also happily contribute more money to charity

but only if he can pull up that tax deduction statement so DRUMPF can't get that money come federal income tax time

this fukin guy

i'll explain this again for your little feeble mind.

neighborhood in texas has many many guns, very little gun crime.

neighborhood in chicago where guns are illegal, LOTS OF GUN CRIME

get it?

it's not the number of guns that are causing the crime.

Holy shit u are more dumb than I could have ever imagined. How about this:

A) neighborhood in Australia
B) neighborhood anywhere in america

I like how the default response to gun crime per capita is always

How many niggers and spics do u have

Instead of ignoring the more obvious point of: how many firearms avaialbr to commit crime do you have, considering the statistic in question is gun deaths

Did you see the chart I posted pages back? It included guns per capita. The top gun homicide countries all fell far,far behind the US when it came to guns per capita, but many seemed to have one thing in common...

[I must be a racist.]

Holy shit u are more dumb than I could have ever imagined. How about this:

A) neighborhood in Australia
B) neighborhood anywhere in america

Theres no niggers in australia, theres alot of niggers in america. Besides abos which barely count as people at all. If you get rid of just 10% of our population you reduce the total homicides by over 50%. Bringing it in line with any european country, presumably Australias as well.

phaytal would also happily contribute more money to charity

but only if he can pull up that tax deduction statement so DRUMPF can't get that money come federal income tax time

this fukin guy

he'll contribute just as soon as he has the right rims

then he can burn ass down there to give his fair share

and make a video about it

Is that legal to do? What are the repercussions if you are caught with one?

Two legal, off-the-shelf devices could have been used to recreate a fully-automatic rate of fire, increasing the speed by hundreds of rounds per minute.

One, known as a “trigger crank” or “gat crank” bolts onto the trigger guard of a semi-automatic rifle. The shooter then rotates the crank, which usually depresses the trigger three times per rotation, Bernstein said.

The trigger crank’s sell online for about $40-$50 and can be purchased by mail.

“They really shouldn’t be legal — anybody with an AR-15 can bolt one on and crank out rounds as fast as a fully-automatic without a class III machine gun license,” Bernstein said, adding that he doesn’t sell the devices at his shop in Colorado.

Another modification to a semi-automatic weapon that could have been used in the shooting is what’s called a “bump stock.”

The device modifies the stock of the gun so the recoil helps fire rounds in rapid succession. The bump stock is also legal in the U.S.

“You can take an M-16 and it fires about the same as a bump fire—it goes with your body back and forth,” Bernstein said.

The shooter could have used semi-automatic weapons with legal modifications, or a fully-automatic weapon with, or without a permit, said Mike McLively, a staff attorney at the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

“The only issue with the modifications is you lose accuracy, but of course if you’re aiming at tens of thousands of people in a crowd, accuracy doesn’t matter as much,” McLively said. “If it turns out a modification was used, I think it’ll start a conversation about whether they should be legal. People think it’s fun to shoot a lot of rounds—but you have to weigh that against the 500 people injured and nearly 60 people killed.”

Oh u mean anarchistic, warlord ridden 3rd world countries with no infrastructure and rampant corruption+civil war are more dangerous than the United States, which is an order of magnitude more dangerous than practically every single other developed nation?

Ican agree with that

so

after this massacre, and in light of las vegas being the site of constant demolition/reconstruction

do you think mandalay bay will be demolished and replaced?

Back