I am in love with a girl on the internet

he's probably just too ashamed to admit that hawt swede was really somebody with a ron jeremy sized cock. poor guy.

although if it really is just the personality that you're in love with precise, this really shouldn't bother you.

Its official. Precise is dead. The person lurking TW as Precise is his 40 year old perv murderer searching for his next victim.

henry said:
Its official. Precise is dead. The person lurking TW as Precise is his 40 year old perv murderer searching for his next victim.

i heard he was sodomized in a snuff video and the left in the gutter for all to laugh at him for thinking that his gf from over seas would get some pussy. tool.

I gave up at page 16 or something. A few things I learned:

1. After page 12 of any thread here on TW, it's all pretty redundant.
2. It makes me laugh my ass off when a member posts another members join date
3. The fucking irony of gofshgrl laughing at this guy was enough to make me want put my nuts in a mouse trap
4. The guy that posted the map, funny, but wtf... I can see missing Sweden, but missing CANADA?

this just prooves that Swedish women are the best in the world ;)

and... unlike you I don't need to go across an ocean to get to them.

Ashaman said:
this just prooves that Swedish women are the best in the world ;)

and... unlike you I don't need to go across an ocean to get to them.

he didn't go across an ocean. he went across the border. and now he's dead in a dumpster somewhere and his kidneys are floating around on the black market. goddamnit, keep up. =D

Ha ha, precise's ass is probably too sore to sit down and type out his adventures right now.

We'll have to wait a few more days.

Back