things that go bump in the night are going bump in my attic

nope not the spelling... i thought sih-ca-dahs but either way, i though someone was spelling chickadee wrong :D i've never seen em or heard of em. im a west coast boy.

Whatever is walking you attic isn't necessarliy malevolent, but I understand it freaked you out.

Check out the history of your house. Investigate the attic in day-time. Are you sure that nobody could have accessed your attic through the garage while you were still sleeping? Check your car and the surrounding area for marks.

Get some friend(s) over for a night or two. Set up a tape recorder. If you are the only one who can hear those footsteps they are likely to exist only in your head, which should then be examined. But.. if your friends also hear them and they get properly recorded on tape, there are some interesting organizations to call. Maybe your house is about to get (in)famous. :)

like in my head i keep envisioning the worst possible scenarios now
like what if the power suddenly cut in my room and all the shit started levitating and then one of my swords flies through the air and stabs me in the face

i am like having psychotic hallucinations and i'll bet it's a racoon

i am going to fucking swerve to hit those thief motherfuckers in the road if i ever see them again if its one of them in my attic

fuck

shit god damn it

If you really think your life is in danger, perhaps you ought to get off TW and out of your house. Go find a freakin' motel. :shrug:

not really but every sound i hear that's not coming from this room is making me jump out of my skin

this is some fucked up fucking bullshit fucking shit

I had raccoons in my attic. They aren't that noisy. It just kind of sounds like shuffling. I took off the AC vent and got to meet her before they hauled her off

Record an mp3 for us.

Or better yet, investigate and bring a camera. If there really is anything, you can throw the camera at whatever it is or run with it blair-witch-style.

I think at this point I have to call BS ... unless of course you're willing to provide MP3s.

"MP3s or it didn't happen"

edit: Damn member. :p ;)

like i can record an mp3 of something that happened 30 minutes ago on the other side of my house

how would you propose i do that

Travelyan said:
like i can record an mp3 of something that happened 30 minutes ago on the other side of my house

how would you propose i do that
with your time travel machine...duh?

1) Get one of your swords for protection

2) Its probably just some psycho that wants to stab your head and skull fuck you.

3) Start praying to god. If your lucky he'll only have a large wooden cabinet fall on your head.

Travelyan said:
if i go up there to investigate i aint goin alone thats for GOD damn sure
No. Get some friends and go there in daytime when the sun is bright and warm. There could be many natural explanations for what you have just heard, but in thwe dead of night fear doen't listen to reason. I would freak out myself.

I have a feeling that you are alone in this house. Are you?

Back