FS: Gaming PCs

added more upgrade options.

Also if anyone wants something less powerful than what i listed send me a PM, we sell cheaper systems locally, but if someone on TW wants one i can ship too but I am not gonna bother list them.

the i7 buyer changed his mind and wants the expensive system instead, so the cheap i7 is back to available and the expensive one is sold.

How long do you plan to keep selling/making these? I know I may be interested closer to Christmas and had a friend very interested in these systems as well.

I am getting the parts together right now for an enthusiast top of the line Gaming PC, so if you got 3.5K to spend, this would be something perfect for you. Will add the system once it's ready to go, pm me if interested (and rich) or have questions:

Last edited:
I'm going to have around a grand to purchase a new computer. The trick is such: I need a receipt showing the costings for it (if you do not normally provide). These come with no software as well, correct? (no OS)

I'm looking for something that can hook up to a 46" tv with no problems. Plays new games without a hitch (civ 5's end of game lag makes me nervous, something to counter it like stupid amounts of ram?) and then ya a good video card to run said new games.

I dont game a lot, but i watch a ton of movies, shows, and when i do game I enjoy being able to do so without any problems.

Anything under a grand is also fine :)

I'll be able to snag it around the end of the year (mid december) so no rush in getting things together. if it takes longer, not a problem either.

If you're able to help, thanks!

:king:

Back